Teaser/Intro

Hello Readers, and welcome to my dirtiest and most shameless story yet.

If you are under eighteen, turn your ass around, like my other books aren't bad enough, please children, preserve your minds and read no further! FOR REAL Y'ALLS!!!

SO with no further ado...

*Intro*

In this story, (set in the here and now of our real world), our main character Ellie, the sexy and kinky vegan baker and hardstan of BTS and especially Jikook, is up late working at the bakery when she gets a knock on the door... it's none other than Park Jimin, requesting vegan baked goods.

Jimin can tell by the way Ellie blushes that she is turned on by him... and he can't resist playing with her... When he asks Ellie to help her bake, she isn't prepared for what kind of help he has in mind...

*Teaser*

Jimin:

This girl is so cute, I kind of wish Jungkookie was here, thought Jimin, as he led the petite blushing ARMY into the back of her kitchen.  She had a floury apron on, jean cut-off shorts and a loose tee-shirt, one shoulder peeking out, and her hair was half tied up into a messy bun and half trailing down her back.  As her eyes met Jimin's again, blush deepening as they did, Jimin noticed the pretty blue of her eyes, which were framed by long dark lashes.   She probably had on mascara but not much other makeup, and her bare skin was adorably pale and freckled.  Jimin realized his dick was hard as he observed her. 

Hmm, he thought, and pulled at his bottom lip.   Her breasts were large inside the apron...  One thing Jungkook did not have was large soft breasts... which is why his husband often gave him a free pass and let him fuck cute girls when he got the chance.  

It was funny to Jimin...  His husband was almost violently jealous around other guys, often coming up to stand next to men who paid Jimin too much attention, and yet Jungkook was amused by Jimin's pan-sexuality and attraction to women, something Jungkook could not relate to. 

But he liked watching Jimin with girls, and if he had been there that night... and yet Jimin knew the desserts would be their own type of reward for Jungkookie. 

He didn't think he was imagining, though, the way the girl's pheromones were responding to him.  She almost smelled like sex. He wondered if she was wet. 

He took out his phone to text Jungkookie while Ellie started to gather ingredients on the wide, stainless steel, raised kitchen table.

JM:  Free pass on the bakery girl while I'm waiting for your desserts, baby?

Jungkook began to write back, three dots blinking. Jimin bit his lip as he waited, and watched the girl.  She was a good six inches shorter than him, and small but curvy, breasts large and hips curving into an adorable round ass.   He pictured himself fucking her, as she bent over to grab a mixing bowl from a low shelf. I would definitely make this one squeal, he thought, tongue moving in his mouth as he watched her meet his eyes and blush nervously. 

PLEASE READ THE TRIGGER WARNINGS IN THE NEXT PART CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!