CHAPTER 20

"Stop doing that " said criss as he tried to push Michaels hand away from his waist.

" Why feeling shy now ? you weren't so shy when you first seduced me remember ?,  even yesterday night you were shamelessly asking for more ?" said Michael with a low voice only for the two of them to hear, which made criss blush deep red.

" You. ......How shameless " said criss which made Michael chuckle and pulled criss hugging him in his arms .

"I can be even more shameless for you my love,  only for you " said Michael as he put a soft kiss on top of criss head .

" Mmhp, im not talking to you anymore  " said criss as he tried to struggle to get out in Michaels hands without success.

" Stop struggling dear, your movement keeps on exiting the sleeping little brother down there,  unless you dont want to go for a walk then feel free to struggle some more " said Michael near criss's ear seductively, which made criss stop struggling and obediently stayed in Michaels arms  .

" Can we go now " said criss in a low voice,  cause he didn't want to awaken Michaels little brothers libido at this time, or else he will be the one to suffer his wrath, cause he knew his brother was so wild in bed, he is more like a beast in bed.

"Sure anything for you my love " said Michael releasing him from his embrace and giving him a soft kiss before letting him go completely.

When criss got his freedom back he hurriedly started walking away but Michael keept following him without many questions,  cause Michael didn't want to anger his little bunny too much or else he will be the one in disadvantages , he can only wait for him to get back so he and devour his little bunny.

When criss and Michael arrived at the  community gate ,  he Asked the guard about the base market and only after being directed, they left toward the market area.

When they arrived at the market it was so lively,  there was a lot of people selling goods and foods stuffs.

" Hellow  sir's, my name is rick, you look like you are new to the base, i can be your tour guider for a half of a biscuit pact only " said the boy named rick who looked like seven or eight years old, his cloth were dirty.

" Oooh sure, you can show us around then " said criss looking at the little boy, he knew how hard life was for children in apocalypse,  cause many parents abandoned their children due to hard life, Although he felt sorry for such a young boy who was supposed to live a care free life with his parents but he couldn't save every child in the world and he cant be soft, cause in apocalypse the children were not so innocent as they were,  even a five years old child can kill you even without a flinch just to survive.

" Okay sirs follow me " said rick and started touring them around .
After a long booring tour,  they arrived at the missionary guild.

"This is a missionary guild,  if you want you can register and do some task and earn some points and or other reward mentioned,  and also you can form your own group to do mission " Said the boy with a smile on his face .
" Thank you for the tour,  we will find our own way back from here " said criss as he took a pact of instant noodles, biscuit and a bottle of water and gave it to the boy.
" And the boy was so happy and accepted it and put it in his space directly.
" Your a space user too "
" Yes, i have awaken yesterday,  i will get going now, my sister will be waiting for me,  thank you so much sirs " said the boy as he bow a little and ran away.
" It seems you really have a soft spot for children, "
" not at all , he look so pitiful, if not for the apocalypse,  he would have been living a care free life , but he was forced to grow up to survive, and its not like i gave him food for free, he worked for it  " said criss and entered the guild, without waiting for Michael.