097

[MATURE CONTENT]

[Again. I'm warning you. :)]

"Oh fuck! Katsuki!" Elena moaned as his thrusts hit deeper and deeper with each one. Katsuki groaned when he felt her squeeze around him. He kissed her, keeping her legs wrapped around his waist as they kissed passionately.

"Fucking hell, how are you so fucking beautiful?" He growled as his thrusts hit deeper before he kissed a scar on her collarbone. Elena moaned loudly, her head spinning as her nails scratched his back. Katsuki hissed when grabbing her hips as his pace quickened upon feeling their climaxes closing in.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Katsuki cursed as Elena's eyes rolled to the back of her head, her head meeting the pillow as she moaned. Elena wrapped her arms around Katsuki's neck, pulling him into a kiss before leaning her forehead against his. "You like that, yeah?" He asked as he slammed into her. Elena moaned, only for Katsuki to swallow it upon kissing her passionately.

"Fuck, oh my god, Katsuki!"

_______________

Elena gasped lowly, her eyes widening when realizing she was still in bed with Katsuki, his arms wrapped around her.

'Did I just fucking dream about hi- oh my god Elena.' She thought, internally face palming herself as she hugged his arm tightly around her. She blushed vividly as Katsuki's thumb ran over a scar Elena had on her collarbone. "Morning." He said, his voice raspy as he hugged her tighter.

"Had a nice night?" He asked, smirking as he turned her around. "Wait?! It was real?" She asked, making Katsuki look at her in confusion. "What?" He asked. Elena blushed even more before burying her face into his chest.

"Nothing." She muttered. Katsuki shrugged and kissed the top of her head. "Okay, get up, we got school." He said as Elena buried her face into the pillow. "No." She said. Katsuki rolled his eyes before he laid on top of her, and just as he was about to dump his whole weight on her, Elena surrendered. "Fine! I'm sorry!" She said, blushing at the thought before she got up.

The dream replayed in her mind constantly as she walked into the bathroom. "Oi, are you okay? Do you need anything?" He asked upon seeing the way she'd swiftly walked into the bathroom, and even locking the door.

'Yeah, you.'

"Uh no. It's fine. Just need to shower!" She said, sweatdropping. Katsuki shrugged before smirking. "Mind if I jo-" He began, only for Elena to yell. "N-no! Don't worry about it, love! I'll be fine!" She said, face palming herself at her reply before she began getting ready for school, trying to get the dream out of her head.

She stared into the mirror, squinting her eyes as she stared into her eyes through the mirror. "Fuck! I can't brainwash myself to forget." Elena groaned, pouting before brushing her teeth.

She sighed before thinking.

'Yeah I'm gonna be doomed today.'

__________

Elena and the rest were moved to the stage where they were going to perform. After performing together for about an hour, Elena sighed in relief when Mina spoke. "Okay, break time!"

Elena walked over to Katsuki by the drums, and sat onto his lap, leaning onto him as she played a small tune on the guitar. Katsuki whispered sweet nothings into her ear as she played the guitar. Elena smiled at his gentleness as he held her waist. "Why were you so weird this morning?" He asked, making Elena blush before covering her face. "What?" He asked, looking at her as he rubbed circles with his thumb on her hip.