Chapter 5 Battle At The Forgotten Town

Musashi and shinano were very confused at their "older sister", realizing that yamato decided to tell everything what happened. They both understood that she was wasn't the yamato. But they didn't care because (AL) Yamato merged with (KC) Yamato combining ther genetics. As Musashi knew immediately, Yamato started smoking from her pipe making shinano nervous that their yamato was really a smoker. But what they didn't knew is that she smoked once she is stressed.

We now go to the maids and akashi.

Edinburgh: Sheffi?

Sheffield: Not good at all. No where to escape.

Akashi: If they are going to capture me, they surely gonna make me cat onegiri!

Edinburgh and Akashi went into panic and drank and ate like crazy and now we go to a feet not far away.

??? : Found them!

??? : Great! Let's beat them up!

??? : Don't be cocky ja? They still have the Yamato girl around...

The said person was now scared because she heard how big Yamato was.

??? : Since they have her, why don't we let her sisters fight her?

Without realizing, some Nakajima flew over them and flew back. And then a gush of wind and 18 shells flew at them missing them.

??? : How?!? How did they find us?!?

??? : No way... They are with her.

??? : WHO? Who are the with?!

??? : Yamato.....

The cat girl frouned in anger.

Anime source: Souten Kuro.

??? : I knew they would betray us and go for their sister. Main gun return fire!

18x 14inch gun Blast

The shells flew at the biggest ship missing it.

Yamato: 火事!
Fire!

6x 18 inch gun blast

3x 18 inch gun blast

The huge 18 inch shells of yamato flew and slammed into battleship yamashiro damaging her hull and destroying 2 casemates.

Yamashiro: Damn you traitor!

Yamato: Who said that I'm a traitor? When you backstabbed my sisters along my reincarnation?

Yamashiro was entirely mad and rushed towards yamato. Only for yamato kicking Yamashiro's face sideways 15 meter away from her.

Fusou: Sister!

Ayanami watching this became scared for the first time and backed out letting her friends know that she's far far far stronger them all 4 of them. But yuudachi did not think of it at all and her ship's structure mainly her main guns were destroyed.

Yamato: Shinano now!

They saw shinano's Nakajima's fly at the fusou classes and struck them 2 torpedoes forcing them to retreat.

While the battle between the Yamato sisters and backstabbers was going on at the city we see an unconscious Sheffield on Edinburgh's arms with belfast guarding them.

P. Eugen: Well you see belfast, you came a bit too late.

Belfast: No... It is you..

Somewhere at the sea.

Zuikaku: Come out Grey ghost!

Then a shadow of a person came out with a cowboy hat and a flight deck on her right. It want enterprise as they have thought. It was hornet.

Hornet: Hehehe, got the wrong sister!

Zuikaku grinned her teeth in anger while shoukaku was in shock and realized.

Shoukaku: No it can't be.

Back at the city.

??? : I finaly understand what you mean belfast. Your also pure.

Belfast could not help but smile throughout seeing that enterprise has arrived.
Z 23 (or nimi) pulled her main cannon and aimed at enterprise. But was turned down by P. Eugen letting them know that the battle is lost and retreated.
While the iron blood task force is retreating yamato had finished beating the living crap out of fuso and yamashiro.

Yamato: Next time we meet, I won't be so mercyful to both of you.
Backstabbing cats.

With that the sakura empire force was utterly defeated and the siren ships were Bombarded by repulse, P. O. W and Oklahoma.

Back with the sakuran ships.

Zuikaku: So... That damage.... Was from yamato... H.erself??

Zuikaku was really scared for the first time in her live. Seeing the damage on yamashiro and fuso nonderless.

Their ships both lost their main guns, their casemates and unluckily for fuso yamato also destroyed with musashi her tower of wich is still holding on.
They now realize how destructive yamato is when she really pissed off and swore to stay away from her at all cost.

For the battle lost was far greater on sakuran fleet than the eagle fleet like they have not lost a single ship aside of repulse being damaged of course, the yamato sisters didn't get a single scratch on their ship while shinano lost 12 Nakajima A6M Zeros wich provided a distraction role. They are now heading back to the port with musashi and shinano walking with yamato as punishment for not fighting them.

To be continued.

Might have been a little bit too cocky...