Ch 2: Demonology Lessons and Ichigo's Lessons

And so...

The men were on overprotective mode around Rimuru's house while the ladies gave them their meals time to time.

It was decided that as a precaution, the two be in their room alone to avoid 'imprinting on the wrong person' as Vesta worried that the daughter may imprint on first thing she sees upon waking. They lack knowledge about Slimes, so this was crucial. They have to avoid looking inside the room and avoid that one window or else.

The daughter 'has the parts' he didn't have so yes, she MUST be dressed, unlike her 'father'.

Daughter woke up...and looked around.

It was an empty room with two futons put together side by side.

She looked to her left to see a blue-haired 'young girl', but she knew better.

As she got here, a mechanized computer female voice spoke to her while showing images in her brain on who this person is and all about him.

Rimuru Tempest, her new father.

And she was dressed in a hospital gown, but thankfully with underwear.

Weirdly enough, her father is smaller than she is, appearing like a middle schooler while she retained her high school figure and height. But her face changed to resemble him to be his child.

She shook him awake, making him stir.

'Mmm...' he opened his eyes to see what's basically a female version of himself face-to-face with him. She has deep blue eyes. "Who?"

/Your daughter./

'You're...my daughter...right?' Rimuru croaked out, standing up. 'Do you have a name?'

'Ichigo.' said Ichigo. 'I died and...I ended up being your kid.' she said. 'This is a little weird...' she said, scratching her head.

'You're telling me, I now know how a seahorse feels.' Rimuru chuckled with a cringe as that's exactly how he gave birth with some physiological difference. 'I'm a guy who gave birth.' he said weakly. 'Raphael-san told me all about you and I wouldn't wish what you put up with on anyone...no child has to go through it.' he told her, patting her head. 'That's why...live a normal life here. Everyone here is here.' he told her kindly. 'Adults should be relied on and you can count on us.'

That notion was strange to Ichigo.

Sure her own dad did his job as a parent, the issue was Seireitei and circumstances against everyone. The main issue was Aizen and his goddamn marble of doom. The rest of happenings was their entire fault for being so rigid, unflexible and a black and white way of thinking that what they caused by their decisions is biting them back in the ass.

'...if only I had that sooner...' Ichigo bitterly wept, and Rimuru hugged the war veteran before him who has a shit-ton of war PTSDs on her. All at age fifteen.

'Well, let's announce ourselves. I'll have to 'Name' you officially when I get better so pretend to be nameless for now, alright?'

'...fine.' Ichigo got all she needed to know while she developed after all. She'll have to deal with her new world.

When Rimuru used Thought Communication to contact EVERYONE...the men barged into the room worriedly.

'Rimuru-sama, is everything OK with missy?' Benimaru asked Rimuru worriedly as when they looked at the daughter, she was blue-eyed, and much more feminine and older version of her father. She also has longer hair than he did. Same fringe style, but her hair was down to her waist.

She was also clearly powerful and has poor control over her magicules.

'She's OK.' Rimuru smiled. 'No name for now though. I'm too weak to name anyone for now, I should rest more and teach her how to control herself. She's begun leaking magical energy. I guess I have to learn how to be a dad first.'