Ch 9: The Stellar Void Dragon King

A void is a vast place that no one can enter A place Was filled with Chaotic Energy or what is simply called Turn Null a Primordial energy that is needed to Create and Destroy worlds and the Universe at the same time.

In its vast Endless space, two Creatures were born at the same time one was a Dragon with black Scales and the other was also a Dragon but his scale was Purple Instead of black.

The two called themselves Veldanava the Star King Dragon and Rimuru The Stellar Void Dragon King,

The two existed for thousands no Billions of years in this endless black Space.

Until the two got Bored of talking to each other so one of them Have an Idea,

The idea was simply to create a place where intelligent life will prosper and they did so they created Countless numbers of Universes.

They observe Their creation but every time the world will end up being Destroyed by the very beings that reside in it.

A world will magic will Destroy themselves through wars, and a world without magic will just destroy themselves With the very weapons that they created.

This goes on for Millions of years and every time the two brothers Tried every way possible just to Create a peaceful world.

And when all hope sims lost one of the worlds they created and manage to achieve their goal that world had A mediator that will keep the balance of that world so the residents of that world won't destroy themselves.

Veldanava and Rimuru then decide To create the so-called gods their rule was simple to keep the balance of their world and destroy those who threaten it.

***

After a long time, Rimuru decided that he wanted to experience what it's like to be a mortal.

Rimuru Then decided to seal his power inside his Dragon Factor and then He decided to Reincarnate without his Memories ofcourse Veldanava was aware of this since Rimuru ask him to look after his dragon Factor.

After Rimuru Reincarnated Veldanava Created more being Ranging from Monsters, Angels, Demons, and more, he also created more Universe and one of them was called the Cardinal World inside that Universe was a Planet called the Central world where Veldanava Decided to have his family called the True Dragons The Strongest Existence in all of Creation, the Central world was also the place where Veldanava Loved a Mortal and have a child.

Veldanava lost his power at that time And his very own creation Turned against him and kill him or so that's what everyone thought.

***

"I see so you have been killed by them huh," Rimuru said to Veldanava

"Yah I didn't think that they will hahaha," Veldanava said With a joking tone

"I see that you are dumb as always," Rimuru said

[Master is correct about that] Ciel said through Rimuru's mind

"What a rude guy you are Brother," Veldanava said and the two catch up with each other.

The two talked for a while Until a Pink hair girl Appeared out of nowhere.

"How long do you plan to keep that form darling?" The Girl asks the Dragon

When the Dragon heard her voice it flinch and look nervously

"Lu...Lucia I will change back now" Veldanava said as he transform into his Human for his form.

"You must be Lucia Thank you for looking after my Idiot brother," Rimuru said as he did an elegant bow

Lucia only gives a Smile and the three converse inside the Star Palace which is located in The Void where only Rimuru and Veldanava and those who they allowed can enter.

"Say Velda Why are you two still here, Have you both not missed your young girl," Rimuru said

"I do wish we could be with her and but we don't know if she will still accept us, parents that Leave her alone for many years," Veldanava said

Yes, when Velda and Lucia died Veldanava Imidiatly revived himself and his revival only took a few seconds but when he tried to Revive Lucia it took him thousands of years since Lucia's soul had been Broken into Millions of pieces and search for a specific fragment of souls took him another thousand of Years'.

And Veldanava had to evolve Lucia so that she can Handle everything and Lucia had Evolve from Human to True Dragon, and she would late be known as The True Dragon of Dreams and Nightmare.

"I'll go and confirm if She still wanted to see you two and if she Didn't I'll adopt her as my Own Daughter and replace you as her father," Rimuru said with a Small grains form on his lips

""Don't you dare!""

Veldanava and Lucia said at the same time not wanting Rimuru to take their place as Milim's parents.

After that Rimuru decided to return to the Cardinal world and Resume his fight with Veldora.

Ofcourse Rimuru decided to limit his power before he Returned back.

***

When time starts to move again Veldora was Suprise because he now can sense Rimuru's Dragon Factor and in fact, he also Senses that Rimuru had Gotten Powerful even surpassing him both I. Terms of Magicule count and Physical Powers.

"Ready for Round two," Rimuru said

"Kuhahaha as expected on my brother Then let's not hold back," Veldora said as the two Continues to clash

With every Punch, it Unleashes a powerful shock wave capable of Shaving Not just the world But the Entire Universe, but luckily it was stopped by the Barrier that Rimuru, or more specifically Ciel Created.

***

On the outside, everyone was still watching with the help of Treyni's Eyesight and Ichigo's Unique skill that let them share each other Sights.

Ichigo was so surprised because she thought that Her Dad was Strong enough to be able to take on the 13 Court Guardian squad alone but his new power up Even surpass everyone that she knows and she herself also wanted to be strong for the sake of her new family and at the time A Voice Announcement can be heard all around the Central World.

[Notice: The Voice of the world had acknowledged the individual Ichigo Tempest as the Daughter of the Stellar Void Dragon King and had permitted to evolve to Dragonoid]

***

New chapter Hope you all like it.

Up Next: Birth of the Princess of the Void

***

==Status==

Name: Rimuru Tempest
Age: Unknown ( 18 years old Physically)
EP: 508,681,123 (without any Energy)
(+2.8Million with Magic Sword)
(Infinite When Full Power)
Race: True Dragon / Digital Life forms (Stellar Void Dragon King --- Supreme Divine Deity)
Blessing: Void Cress
Title: True Demon Lord, Ruler of Monster, Stellar Void Dragon King,

Mana: Ciel

Origin Skill: Information King Akashic Records, Mana breeder reactor, Reactive Evolution

Ultimate skill: Void God Azathoth, Harvest God Shub-Niggurath, Creation God Ahura Mazda, etc

Intrinsic skill: Omniscient, True Dragon spirit Haki, Universal Shapeshift, Information Particles Manipulation

Magic: True Dragon Magic, Death Strike Magic, Abyssal Annihilation, Nuclear Falces, Primitive Magic

Arts: 5 Elemental Aether Break, Melt Strike, Fallen Strike, Imaginary Haze, Blooming 100 petals

Resistance/Nullification:
Physically-Spiritual attack Nullification, Natural Effect- Abnormal Status Nullification, Holy-Demonic Nullification, Death Nullification