22

Rukayya

"No leave that one,
Just the three suitcases the rest someone is coming to carry it I'm giving them out."i say handing the suitcase to Ahmad as he grumble under his breathe and exit the bedroom making me to sigh.

Apparently Ahmad is still adamant about not moving out, he's still upset with Ibrahim and even to the extend of not greeting him yesterday when he came, i hate that Ibrahim think I'm responsible for whatever his brother are doing to him, i personally speak to Ahmad about how disrespectful he was and even reported him to Bello, but turn out Ahmad isn't as innocent as he seems, i now understand why people always cautious the anger of people that are Always nice, they have an unforgiving heart and surely there anger is bad.

"I will slap is something bothering you?
If you upset me this evening wlh i will beat you before you leave this house,
"Sai shegen zafin rai da mita"
Stay here now and let's see how you will survive, is it me that will enter the kitchen and cook for you,
Nonsense."Bello say as i come out of the house, i shake my head with a chuckle as Ahmad throw the suitcase inside the car.

Ibrahim send this Black Mercedes Benz with a driver to pick us, I'm still curious to know if it's his or it's an Uber but the car is too clean, neat and new for that kind of job.

"Don't mind the useless boy,
Just been extra petulant."Bello say from where he's standing in front of his bedroom varender, i just smile and glance at Ahmad who's still arranging the suitcase in the car before sighing, i walk to where Bello is standing, i wish I can convince Bello or make him change his mind so he can come with us, i don't even know how Ibrahim will take the news he will probably still blame me for this.

"Ya Bello so you won't come up?
Don't you think you are been to hard about everything.
I'm sure Ibrahim will be happy if we all move in together."i say and Bello shake his head, this isn't the first time Bello and i are having this conversation i have been trying to convince him for the past few days.

"Rukayya you are not getting it,
I'm not going to live with ya Ibrahim no, maybe I'm future if he decides that we are family and he will treat us as one but for now,
It shall be well,
Beside i have my own life to deal with,
Better let me struggle and make my own money before later they will say I'm living there to benefit from him."he say and i frown.

"Don't say that,
Ibrahim care about all of you,
He's just been sensitive because he's use to having you all around, now that you are all drifting apart he is lonely and..........the gate open and Ibrahim walk in, he look between me and Bello before closing the gate.

"Welcome."i say but he didn't say a word, he just head inside and I sigh turning to face Bello who shrug.

"Go to your husband fah,
Before he blame me again for wasting your time to move to your happily ever after home "he say emphasizing on the "happily ever after "sarcastically making me to shake my head with a smile before walking away.

I release a heavy breathe and enter the parlour, i have re arrange the parlour and everywhere for Bello just incase he decide to move into the main house atleast if he choose to stay here he should live comfortably but he decline, i enter the bedroom and Ibrahim is looking among some paper's on the bed.

"Welcome."i say and to my surprise he humm in response.

"Uhmmm......he say and turn
"I'm looking for a floor plan of a site i don't know if i bring it here recently?"he ask and I shake my head.