Bio

Name:Jack Bright

Appearence:Varies

Aliases:Dr. Bright

              Doc

              Dr. J

              "Oh god no"

              Complete Imbecile(By O5-1)

              George W. Bush

              Mr. President

              SCP-963-1

Age:Unknown, Varies Physically

Family:Adam Bright(father)

              SCP-590(brother)

              Yorik Elroy(grandson)

Sex:Varies, Prefers Possesing Male Bodies

Birthday:Unknown

Blood Type:Varies

Laterality:Ambidexturous

Weapon(s):Varies

Status:Active

Aligment:Evil

Occupation:Researcher of SCP Foundation(formely)

                      SCP Bookie(formely)

                      Mad Scientist

Faction:Homura Crimson Squad

Hobby:Pranking

Favorite Food:Sweets

Hair Color:Varies

Eye Color:Varies

Height:Varies

Weight:Varies

Profile

Personality:

Jack Bright is a researcher and scientist dedicated to his work. He was also shown to be compasionate, being amicable withvarious SCPs despise them alwais threatening to kill him, and in some cases doing so, regulary visits his brother and trying to keep the lose of researchers, agents and citizens loss of lives at a minimum.

Despise this, Jack was shown to also be able to hold grudges. He still resents Abel for being the one to originally have killed him.

Intimidation tactics are useless against Jack because of the various SCPs he worked with. So are seduction tactics, having possesed female bodies before.

The doctor mostly acts childish and treats his co-workers friendly and in a fatherly manner, many times playing pranks on them. Although he has shown when the situation calls for it he can be cold, serious, calm and ruthless.

Dr. Bright is SCP Foundation's most eccentric reasearcher and hus sanity is, at best, questionable. He has conducted many strange experiments and it got to the point where the Foundation needed to make the "Things that Dr. Bright is not allowed to do" manual. Among those things are chalenging Abel at a swimming contest. Playing tic-tak-toe with Cain. Go back in time to kill Hitler. Travel through time to fix the timeline, or corrupt the timeline, or "screw with those hystory nerds". Play Dungeon and Dragons by using SCPs to simulate the "danger". Convince SCPs to become bronies. Create "SCP Robot Wars". Make a fighting club eith SCPs. Try to convince others that they're Dr. Bright. Classify himself or other researchers as memetic hazard. Organize SCP speed dating. And many others.

He also thinks the answer to any problem are chainsaws. And if it's not, he thinks it's chainsaw cannon. Although the cannon answer did work one time.

Background:

Jack Bright was a junior researcher at the SCP Foundation and was excited about it. He was assigned to work with an SCP with unknown proprieties, but was caught in one of Abel's contain breaches and was killed for the first time by him.

Turns out the SCP he was working with, SCP-963 had captured his soul and turned him immortal. He has possesed many bodies from then, although each new body was killed monthly and replaced as issued by the Foundation, and has made great breakthroughs as  well as succeded in many missions, one of tgem being to impersonate George W Bush.

At some point SCP-963 was thrown into the sun through a great series of events. Having no body, Dr Bright was innactive for that time.

Abilities:

Immortality:When Jack was originally killed by Abel, his soul was transfered in the medallion known as SCP-963 turning him functionally immortal. The medallion is also indistructible.

Genius Intellect:Dr Bright is a brilliant scientist who has succesfully worked on many SCPs. He was also able to travel through time, found ingenious ways to defeat powerful SCPs and was even promoted as Personell Director of sites 17, 19, and 63. But not Site 12. Never site 12. We do not talk of Site 12. There is no Site 12. There was never a Site 12. God save our souls.

Possesion:Whoever and whatever touches SCP-963 will have their very minds and personalities overriden as the one of Dr Bright. There remains no trace of the former resident of the body, although Jack would still have all their physical abilities, memories, skills and any supernatural ability they minimum posessed. It should be noted that while that happens, Jack's soul is still in the medallion and would happen to any number of people touching it even if his new body is alive or not, leading to the possibility of creating a army of infinite Dr Brights.

Combat Expert:Like any other researcher and agent of SCP Foundation, Jack was given the standard combat course. He had battled humans abd SCPs as well and has shown to be a competent hand-to-hand combatant as well as skilled with various weapons.

Mental Resistance:Jack has been shown to be very resistant against mind and empathic manipulation. It's unknown id that's natural, or a side effect of SCP-963.