Chapter 1:Oh, new SCPs!

Did you ever feel like you were different from the others? One accident, one random event in your life put you aside from the rest, perhaps?

A rain of meteorites is truly a sight to behold. Yet, when a meteorite makes an impact with earth no one seems to think so for some reason.

Case on point, one such event happened to befall the town if Asakusa. Fortunately, it did fell deep inyo the forest and no one was actually hurt.

A team of scientists was send to research and collect the piece of rock from deep space. What they didn't know was that forest hosted an official school for Evil Shinobis, Hebijou Clandestine Girls Academy, and their very elite was send to make sure the scientists don't wander so close to their hideout.

However, things went downhill. For both parties that is.

A powerful creature that seeks blood, born from the bloodshed between shinobis...A Yoma has appeared being attracted by something.

The Yoma in question looked to be female, although it had and almagation of animal parts alike a chimera. And the elite team of Hebijou an attest she's a pain in the ass to deal with.

One of them tried to slash her again, but the Yoma bended under the swords and smacked her away. The girl managed to keep herself from falling by landing her feet into the earth, but she still hit a tree.

The girl had black hair tied in a ponytail and green eyes accompanied by a tanned skin. An interesting fact is that she was able to weild six swords at once. Her name was Homura.

Another girl tried to take it from behind, but her blade was met with a armored tail

Another girl tried to take it from behind, but her blade was met with a armored tail. Fortunately, she managed to evade being hit, but was no less tired.

She had green hair and golden serpentine-like eyes. She took another deep breath, trying to recover a little. Her name was Hikage.

Hikage:What a bother

Homura:You said it, but I don't feel like dying today.

Hikage:I don't have emotions, so I don't really know.