the rain before the storm

( sorry for the long wait i lost my phone for a while and finally got it back)

*after Michel finally claims down nick seems uncomfortable in this house*

nick: is it just me or do u guess feel like we are being watched?

*Michel looks up at nick*

Michel: yea but i just thought that was you guys.
y/n: same i thought it was y'all
Jesse: i just want to get out of this house...
nick: alright so myke  you doing alright?
Michel: yea i'm fine just trying to calm myself down
nick: sorry if i scared you man
michel: it's fine

* nick gets up and grabs the camera*

nick: alright so guys we are just all here claiming some after that but i was think after let's try something different like trying to play with the children make them like us
Michel: i don't think that will work for me
nick: yeah true but let's at least try.
y/n: i just think it's a bad idea like you don't know what they can do to michel or anyone of us.

*michel looks up at you and smiles thanking you for being there for him. you smile back*

nick: well how are we going to get the evidence that they are real
y/n: fine ok but if anything goes wrong i'm taking the car and leaving

*mind*
with Michel.. god i really hope he will be okay i don't want to see him get hurt. god what is this why have i become so obsessed with him lately..

nick: alright let's go upstairs and go this
michel: alright man
y/n: okay
jesse: what are we going again

* they walk upstairs and alls it on the floor of the largest bedroom in the house*

nick: this is where the children would have all there toys and play things
Michel: it looks so happy in here
Jesse: true

* nick started to ask questions but it's only silence*

michel: is anyone can hear me right now make a noise

* more silence but then from a corner comes a little knock*

michel: did anyone hear that
nick: i did. bro
jesse: yea same a knock from that corner y/n: that was creepy.... 

( hey just wanted to say i'm sorry for the whole story about the ghosts in this house in the fanfic i just wanted a good story just something that is boring and no the 18+ is not gonna be in this house and yes it will be coming soon just need to get all this scary part out the way then we can do the smexy part 🥵🥵🥵... sorry just me? yea thought so..  anyways whne this story is done you can just skip this part of the haunted house i will be putting this "🧌" when it's the part of the smexy stuff with myke 🫶🏻😍)

y/n: if you can hear me please do that knock again

*more silence then a more loader knock from a different corner*

y/n: that corner there
michel: so it's moving around us!?
y/n: .. or the children are hiding in each corner.
nick: knock if your scared of us

*a knock comes from one of the corners right after nick says that*

michel: so they are scared of us.
nick: or,, you.
y/n: yeah
michel: if you can hear me i'm not your father. i'm sorry for what he did to you guys but you guys can trust me i'm not him.
y/n: glad you said that

*michel looks at you and gives you a look of love*

(mind)
wow.. his eyes are beautiful and his eye contact is just.. wow.. i never got a good look at his eyes..

* a load knock comes from a corner and one of the books flys on to the floor*

michel: WHAT THE FUCK.
nick: OMG
jesse: WHAT THE-
y/n: IM GETTING OUT OF HERE

* you run out the room and back down stairs but you realise that myke followed you and runs up to you. he holds your cheeks*

michel: you okay???
y/n: yeah yeah i'm fine.. that was the most scariest thing i have ever seen。

* he pulls you in to a hug and holds you close*

(mind)
OMG.. he is hugging me!! EEEEEEEE!!
he is so warm and he smells good as well!