0.

"Woah

"Woah."

"Oh."

"Ahh."

Everyone's reaction as they all watch the sorcerer kill all the enemies with a cool pose. His eyes focus on the screen, holding a toy gun that look cool when he is the one who holds it.

With every pull of the trigger he make, to the small move of his hair when he moves, the crowd can't help but to react at how smooth and cool his whole existence is.

"YOU WIN!" The screen flashes with a confetti, tickets immediately rolls out one after another. He had just beaten the high score and now he is at the top.

"Write your name." It read on the screen.

Shu Yamino. The crowd internally read his name, and immediately reacted when the male casually walk off the machine.

And off to his precious girlfriend.

"That was so cool!" You gushes at him, stars visible in your eyes. "Like the bang! And the pew pew!" Shu just watches you with a fond smile on his face as a sweat rolls down his temple, can't understand the terms you are using.

"It's not that cool." He looks away, cheeks painted with red but you were too preoccupied of the thought of how your boyfriend is such a cool one. "Of course you're cool!"

Call me cute! Shu internally cry, but what else can he do? His precious girlfriend just see him as the cool boyfriend, or does she?

Yamino-san looks cute whenever he blushes. You coo in your head, loving the way how his hair hide his blushing face. I want to smother him! But.. there are a lot of people, and it's uncool.

"It's getting dark." You mumbled, eyes at the sun who is slowly setting. "Let's go home, Yamino-san." Shu sigh as he ruffles your head, he keeps reminding you that: "Stop calling me Yamino-san, I'm your boyfriend [name]." He smiles at you, and now it's your cheeks turn to heat up from the sweetness he is showing and from the approximately of his face at you.

"O.. okay, Yami—Shu." You stutter, your eyes looking at anything but not his purple ones that hypnotizes you. "Let's go." He had grab your wrist and snake his hand on your own, entwining it with his.

You look away, cheeks hotter than the surface of the Earth. Gulping down as everyone stare at your entwined hands and to him, ahh, how cool can he get.

Shu is always cool, but sometimes he do things that makes him..

"So uncool." You blurted out, causing the male to flinch at how your voice sounded so dry. "Wha.. what?! That's so rude [name]!" He whined at you, and this is exactly the thing you're talking about.

Not realizing that you had blurted it out and clearly still in your head, you can't help but to look at Shu and thought about..

Though, sometime he is uncool but his humour is actually...

"Unworldly weird." An arrow shot through his heart, and he leaned on the cement wall. There are no people that passes the street on your way home, so Shu can act hurt without caring other people's judgement.

"You wound me [name]-san." Using formalities as he was clearly wounded by the words that left his girlfriend's mouth. "Did I say it loudly? Sorry." You innocently apologize, causing another arrow to shot at Shu.

Oh poor Sorcerer, she's innocent baby.

"That's just ruder and painful, [name]-san." He cried out, and this is a few moment where he is acting so cute in your eyes, making you to only want this side for your eyes only and not to anyone elses.

Being the sensitive and innocent baby you were, you quickly apologize and reflect on your mystakes (get it).

"I'm sorry Shu!" It was now your turn to cry and hug him, your head on his  chest and he immediately froze up. His body became stiff once your body collides with his.

Shu Yamino exe stop working.

Clearing his throat, he slowly stroke your back and the two of you stayed at the same posture for a handful of minutes. It was already evening, and the sun has already set.

A clear meaning that the day had finally finish, and that things do come to an end. But there'll be another day, a new beginning to start and a new end.

"Let's go home."

♡︎༄,'; ALSEPHINA'S NOTE:

Wooh! Such a short chapter but I hope you like it! Don't worry, the next chapters wouldn't be this short.