0ne

Y/N ANISTON sat in the passenger seat of her moms car singing her heart out. She was driving to an audition for Steve Harrigtons little sister in stranger things, Courtney Harrington.

She was nervous, but it wasn't her first time in an audition. She's been in more than one, but tons of girls were trying out for this role, and she was beyond nervous!

"Okay, love, we are here!" Her mother, Jennifer Aniston said. Y/N admired the red thin string around her pinky as it was leading in the other direction.

——-

Y/N sighed as she hopped back into the fancy car her mother owned. She knew she flunked it, and she wasn't prepared for the denial.

She covered her face with her hands and softly cried into them. Her mother rubbed circles on her back.

"Y/N, love. You did awesome! I'm so proud of you, honestly! They'd be fools to not cast you" She reassured her daughter. Y/N calmed down after her mother started driving around a bit.

"Momma? Do you think you've met your soulmate?" Y/N asked. "Well, no. I don't." Her mother responded.

"Why is there a red string attached to my finger, mom? I remember you told me something about soulmates, but I can seem to put my finger on what it was" Y/N said cautiously, as if she wasn't supposed to tell anyone.

"It's connected to your soulmate, I think." Her mom said, shrugging. "Okay momma, thanks." Y/N said nodding and sniffling.

Yes, Y/N has a string on her pinky, but it's very faint and it takes A LOT to see it. It isn't clear like most peoples.

————

4 WEEKS LATER:

"MOMMA! Its been 4 weeks! Can you check your email?" Y/N yelled as she highlighted some notes for school.

She heard her mom scurry around and loudly gasp. "Y/N! You got the role!" Y/N paused before dropping her pen and rushing down the stairs.

"What? Your kidding!" Y/N said running to her mom. "No! Look!" She said turning her laptop around.

"Y/N ANISTON: CASTED AS COURTNEY HARRINGTON."

Y/N could not believe it. She was casted as THE Steve Harringtons sister!

————

RELEASE DATE—

"Ughh Y/N! My feet hurt from the heels! Help me!" Priah yelled to her friend as they scurried into a building.

Today was the release date of stranger things season 4. Y/N was pumped. She couldn't be more excited.

"Hey Finn!" Y/N shouted as she walked in and greeted her curly raven haired friend.

"Hey Y/N! These are my other friends, Jae and Wyatt!" He pointed to two other boys. Y/N shoot their hands. "Pleasure to meet you two, I hope you enjoy the party"

Y/N scurried off to talk to Sadie and Caleb. They were at the snack bar. "Hey you guys! Are you excited?" Y/N said smiling at them.

"Of course we are!" Sadie said. She turned to Caleb and smiled. Caleb turned away, flustered.

Y/N sat down for a bit before being accompanied by Noah. He sat down next to her and buried his face in his hands.

"Noah? What's wrong?" Y/N said, putting a hand on his back.

"It's overwhelming here, the loud music, everything!" He exclaimed, sniffing.

"I understand, Noah. It's very chaotic here, why don't we go outside and get fresh air?" Y/N said. Noah stood up and nodded.

———-

They went outside and got some fresh air, before being called back into the party since it'd be over soon and they didn't want them to miss the countdown.

"5, 4, 3, 2,..."

"1!"

Everybody started cheering and Y/Ns hearing went fuzzy. Her eyes started to get blurry and someone caught her before she completely hit the ground.

"Let's just.. carry her to the car? That's the best option.." Y/N heard a voice say as her eyes fluttered open.

"No, Wyatt! Put that arm around your shoulder!" She heard a different voice say.

"Ugh! Fine! I'm doing it" The voices argued.

Before she knew it, she was in a car with three boys who were singing at the top of their lungs.

"TAKE MY HAND AND COME WITH ME CAUSE YOU LOOK SO FINE AND I REALLY WANNA MAKE YOU MINE" One of the boys sang out the window. The others laughed and they continued until the song was over.

Y/N had sat up and were sitting next to one of the boys in the car.

"Uhh, Y/N? Where's your moms house?" Finn said as he turned into a neighborhood. "To the left" Y/N had said leaning forward and pointing. Finn nodded and turned the car.

"Thanks Wyatt, Jae, and Finn. I appreciate you all!" Y/N said jumping out. "Pleasure doing business with you!" Wyatt said.

Y/N ran inside and hugged her mom as she stood in the kitchen.

"Love? What happened??" Her mom said in shock but slowly wrapping her hands around her mom. "I blacked out, apparently. Finn and his friends dropped me off" Y/N explained.

"I'm glad your safe now, love" Her mom said.

————

1 MONTH LATER-

"Y/N! You have been invited to a premier! It's in North Carolina!" Y/Ns mom yelled to her child upstairs.

"Really? For what?" Y/N said rushing down the stairs and slumping down on the couch next to her mom.

"The black phone! It's a horror movie supposedly!" Her mom exclaimed.