4our

FIRST PERSON POV:

I gasped as I looked around at the sights around me. The theater was beautiful honestly. The walls were painted with velvet coloured curtains and some classical piano music played in the background

I recognized the song to be 'unchained melody' after listening and really focusing on the music for about 2 minutes.

The melody made the place seem a lot more happy and cozy. I really enjoyed the feeling. The place also smelt of buttery popcorn and a bit of men's cologne here and there.

The golden lights were ever so slightly dimmed, which was perfect. My eyes had been strained lately and bright lights would not help them.

I look down at my pinky and squint my eyes trying to spot the tiny red string, it was tied around tightly and was slightly hung down, not quite reaching the floor.

I looked up and saw the string slightly faded a bit, it was pointed in the direction where all the cast members where chatting with each other.

A boy with chocolate, long, curly locks caught my eye. He smiled and waved before pushing through his friends and making his way over to me.

His friends slightly nudged him as he walked by them, I could see him scoff as he continued on his bee line towards me.

Noah was talking to a guy and rubbing the back of his neck, obviously flirting with him.

The boy came up to me and held out his hand. I smiled and shook it as he met my eyes again. His brown eyes gleamed like a smoky quarts in the sun.

The yellowish dimmed lights and constant flash of cameras really made them shine.

His suit was a velvet red colour. It looked like a silk material, but it wasn't.

"Hey there! I've seen you on Stranger Things! Your Steve's little sister, eh?" He said as he showed off his pearly whites.

"Yeah! That's correct! I got invited to this premiere with one of my best friends! I'm not quite sure who invited me, since I'm not really from around here, nor have I ever been to a premiere other than my own.." I said as turned a light shade of pink.

"I invited you! I think my buddy, Mason, invited Noah. I thought you were a beaut-amazing actor and I wanted to meet you in real life!" He stopped mid-sentence to switch up his choice of words.

I look down and smile before nodding my head at his kind words. I notice the red string was touching the ground and was connected to his pinky.

"Thanks! I'm so excited to see your movie, I'm sure you did a per-great job!" I messed up as well. Shoot.

"Thank you, I need to take photos! But I'll see you around, Y/N" He said as he turned away waving.

Huh? How does he know my name?

I shrug it off and run to Noah as he runs to a water fountain near the bathroom.

"NOAH!" I yell as he jumps and spills water all over his suit. He gasps and pushes me playfully.

"Do me a favor and literally punch me across my face right now" I say as I sigh and lean up against the wall beside the fountain.

Noah looks up at me with a concerned look.. and a mouth full of water, his cheeks sticking out.

He quickly swallows before muttering out a small 'why' and leaning back over to drink more water.

I explain to him about how I believe that the guy is my soulmate and that we talked and apparently he knows us.

Noah nodded and continued to drink the addicting water fountain water.

He looked up with his cheeks full again. He swallowed before flicking his wrist, checking the time.

"Yeah.. hmm.. let's go" Noah said as he led me to a theater.

We sat around the middle and to my surprise, the boy was right beside of me. I turn to my side and smile and he smiles back.

I rested my hand on the hand rest as Noah gets up to get us popcorn and perhaps a soda.

The boy taps my finger to make me look over at him, I do and I see his face close to mine, our noses barely touching.

"By the way, sweetheart, my name is Miguel" he smiled as his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips, my eyes for some reason, did the same.

He turned his head away as he sighed, I smelt his minty breath and smiled to myself as Noah came back with two drinks and a bucket of popcorn. I know he'd finish it all before the movie anyway.

I turn back to Miguel to see him quickly turn his head away from me.

I look at the string which is now a vibrant red, where I can see it clearly. It's tied with bunny ears on both me and Miguel's pinky.

I scrunch my nose and try to ignore it. But I can't, it's such a pretty colour.

It's like the colour of a pomegranate. Or a strawberry.