tw0

Y/N had dressed as best as she could, she didn't wanna try and steal the spotlight with some of her gorgeous dresses, so she packed a white sparkly dress, and some heels. Her flights taking off in 24 hours, so she's gotta get going.

"MOM! are you coming with? or is it just me and my friends?" Y/N yelled to the other room. "Oh love, I wish I could come! I have filming though.." her mom said, she sounded disappointed, so Y/N frowned a bit and thought about the positives.

You've never been to North Carolina

What if the one lives there?

Who are they?

Are they nice?

Shut up mind, you don't even know if they live there

Y/N sat on her bed and held up a funky lego turtle she had sitting on a self. She misses her childhood, very much. Especially her first acting role.

"Mommy! Im scared! What if they judge me?" Little Y/N clung onto her mothers arm as the line grew closer to the door to a bright, well lit, room.

"Don't worry dear! If they judge, who cares! You'll do an awesome job. Your a star in my book!" Her mother said, stroking her hair as her daughter buried her face into her lower stomach.

"I don't wanna! I'll mess up!" Y/N screeched, gripping onto her mothers jacket as she tried to move upwards. "Just remember what we practiced, okay, darling?" Her mother said crouching and rubbing her daughters cheek.

Little Y/N nodded and wiped her nose. The line had finally approached the door and Y/N was shaking. "I'm scared, mommy" she whisper-yelled. "I know, just breath and you'll be alright" her mother replied, smiling and softly pushing her into the room.

"Name?" Some lady dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants said.

"Y/N Aniston. From San-Francisco." The little girl said bouncing at her heels.

"Okay, start!" A sweet sounding voice said. Y/N turned to see a cheery girl, about 20, with cherry red hair and lovely green eyes.

Y/N began speaking from one of her mothers scripts and doing choreography. Little did Y/N know, her first career would be in a movie called BFG.

Y/N admired the turtle and flipped it over, revealing some words printed on the bottom.

DEAR Y/N ANISTON, WE ARE HAPPY TO CAST YOU AS SOPHIE IN THE BFG! CONGRATULATIONS!

Y/N smiled and sat the turtle down. She walked over to her jewelry box and picked out her necklace. It was shiny silver and had a pink heart with an infinity logo and her initials on the back.

She clipped it on and finished packing her bags.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Y/N breathed in the fresh North Carolina air and pulled her phone out of her pocket. She clicked on her group chat.

VECNA AND WILL AND COURTNEY CONFIRMED???

y/n🦢: guys, where are you? I don't see you anywhere?

jamieee👻: I'm at the front of the airport, not sure about Noah though..

Noah😽: Guys! I just exited the plane, I'm looking for you now, Y/N!

y/n🦢: tell me if you spot me, Noah, I'm waitinggg!

jamieee👻: I called a carriage you guys. It should be here any minute.

y/n🦢: i found Noah, also, welcome to 'merica, Jamie. It's called a taxi, or a cab, or an uber. don't say 'carriage' again...

jamieee👻: Jeez Y/N, always have to ruin the moment, eh?

y/n🦢: ok all jokes aside, where are you? I don't see you anywhere.. I'm at the café side with Noah.

jamieee👻: Go around the café, I'm over there.

y/n🦢: we see you!! look behind youuuu!

::::::

Noah and Y/N and Jamie sat in a taxi together, or as Jamie would call it, a carriage. They were all peering out the windows as if they were in a big city. Jamie had to play off as if Noah and Y/N were his children, so nothing would happen to them.

"Look, Y/N! The buildings are so tall!" Noah pointed. "Yeah, Noah, I'm aware. My window looks cooler though!" Y/N replied. "Nuh uh!" Noah said, shoving Y/N. "Yeah huh!" Y/N said, laying her legs over Noah's lap.

The duo argued until they had arrived at their hotel near the theater that the movie would be premiered in.

"Do we each get a room, father Jamie?" Noah asked sarcastically. "Obviously, but we will all be right next to each other. I don't trust you twos rooms next to each other, so I'll be in between you" Jamie said picking up the suitcases out of the back of the taxi.

"Why don't you trust us?" Y/N asked, curiously. "The walls will be absolutely destroyed! You guys would've made a 'peep hole' to spy on each other!" Jamie said handing Noah a dufflebag and a suitcase.

"Oh.." was all he managed to spit out. "I'll order food for all of us, just message me your orders" Jamie said to the kids. He was doing well playing off that father role.

VECNA AND WILL AND COURTNEY CONFIRMED???

Noah😽: i want steak and cheesecake

jamieee👻: I'm not buying you cheesecake and steak.

y/n🦢: I want cheese fry's, and maybe a burger if I'm feeling good

(you can change it if you'd like)

jamieee👻: Okay, cheese fry's and a burger it is, what about a pop?

Noah😽: Soda* and I actually want a happy meal. With chocolate milk AND apple slices 😽😽😽

jamieee👻: WEML. I'm joking, I'll get you it Noah.

Noah😽: yayyy!!!!!

y/n🦢: i want dr pepper

jamieee👻: Ok

:::::::::

Y/N was full. She lay in her bed and stared at her ceiling. She picked up her hand and tried to see the thin red string. She saw a bit of it. The middle of it was hanging down a bit and she knew that her soulmate might be near.

"Huh? It's not Noah... and it's most definetly not Jamie.. I don't know anybody else here!!" Y/N softly said to herself, her breath hitching.

"I guess, time shall guide me..?" Y/N said as she splashed water on her face in the hotel mirror, not caring about how cold she'd feel from the water in her hair and on her shirt. She was panicking.

What if they don't like me?

What if im annoying?

What if they don't notice me??

SNAP OUT OF IT! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! You WILL meet them, Y/N.