thr33

Y/Ns alarm blasted at 8 on the dot. No sooner, no later. She instantly sprung up from her bed and slammed down on her desk a couple times until her alarm shut off.

She sighed and sat up. She rubbed her tired eyes and hopped up from her bed. She took a quick shower and got dressed etc etc.

————-
COURTNEY, WILL AND VECNA CONFIRMED??

Noah😽: GUYS PLEWSE ARE YOU REASY

jamiee👻: Huh? Noah are you okay should I call the police?

Noah😽: No

jamiee👻: To which question?

Noah😽: the first one

jamiee👻: Oh

y/n🦢: are you guys ready for the premiere today

Noah😽: TOTALLY😍😍 CANT WAIT TO SEE PEOPLE MORE SUCCESSFUL THEN ME

jamiee👻: Noah, think about Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg. Aren't they more successful than you?

Noah😽: No

y/n🦢: THEY LITERALLY ARE

Noah😽: I'm at your doorstep

y/n🦢: leave i'm getting ready

Noah😽: but I want you to see my choo choo jammies

y/n🦢: absolutely not. bye

————

Y/N laughed a bit as she set her phone down on the bathroom sink. She decided to check the red string wrapped around her pinky.

It was moving. Like someone was tugging at it trying to reveal her. It was weird though, because not everybody saw their string.

Hopefully, whoever was at the end of this string was a sweet person, who would genuinely care for her. Someone who wouldn't play her, like her last.

FLASHBACK

"Rye, be honest to me" I said as my breath trembled. The white flakes sticking to my hair and body. I could see my breath in the frosty wind. My hands were wrapped around my stoumach, trying to bring atleast some warmth to my frozen body.

"SHUT UP! AMELIA IS JUST A FRIEND. NO MORE NO LESS. I DONT CARE WHAT CLAIRE AND NICK SAY" Ryan shouted as he hit a lamp pole. His black mittens trying to stick to the cold metal.

"Claire and Nick do not lie to me. You obviously had an affair with Amelia" I said calmly as I gripped my stoumach, knowing what was bound to happen.

"Y/N M/N L/N. YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF ME. I CANT HAVE SOME FUN WITH AMELIA ONCE IN A WHILE? HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN BORED OF ME AND DID NICK?" Ryan said as his black mitten slammed against my face.

I gripped my face as his hand fell down to his side. I looked up at him and shook my head as tears pooled my eyes. I ran into the blizzard of snow towards the direction of my house.

I softly sobbed as I muttered curses under my breath.

———-

Y/N snapped out of her flashback as she slumped into the floor, trying to wipe the couple tears falling from her eyes.

She put on a silver, glittery dress and did her hair, makeup etc. She put on a dark red ring and put on a heart necklace. The heart looked like it had wings. It was pink with yellow wings..? She put on earrings and stepped out the door.

She hated high heels and refused to wear them so she wore some black slip ons, they sorta looked like ballet shoes.

She went to Noah's door and began knocking on it violently. She heard a slight yelp and loud footsteps. The door soon opened.

"Y/N!!!" Noah said as he brought Y/N into an embrace. He was wearing a white button up with a black suit jacket over it.

"I love your dress, friend. It looks gorgeous I bet ALL the guys will be drooling over you" Noah said as he tried fixing up Y/Ns hair a bit.

Jamie soon came up behind him. He was wearing just about the same thing as Noah, but his jacket was blue and he had a top hat.

The trio soon exited the hotel and headed for Jamie's car in the parking deck right across from the hotel. Noah skipped along the way, having Y/N join him.

Jamie looked like a tired father as he accompanied the two teenagers across the road. As soon as the reached the parking deck, they had to ride an elevator to reach the correct floor.

"How many of you dare me to jump?" Noah said as they entered the elevator. Y/N scratched her chin before she turned her head a couple different directions, as if she was thinking.

"Me!" She said as she jumped a bit, causing Noah to laugh and for Jamie to grab both of their shoulders. The duo quickly straightend up and stopped fooling around.

Ding!

The elevator finally reached its location and Noah and Y/N started running towards Jamie's car. They laughed as they ran. The cold wind running through their hair.

Jamie soon caught up to them and hopped into the car and turning his key, starting the engine. His nice smelling cologne filled the car.

Noah and Y/N argued as they fought over who would hold the popcorn in the theater. Until Jamie said he wasn't buying them popcorn. Then they huffed and quit arguing.

The three had finally arrived at the theater and Jamie sighed as he exited the car and opened the backseat door for both Y/N and Noah.

As normal, they ran towards the theater and didn't wait for Jamie.

They were welcomed with a warm breeze and lots of talking and A LOT of people walking around the theater.

Some were taking photos, others were buying food, and some people were scurrying to get to their movie.

Y/N didnt even know where to go. So she just followed Noah, hoping he knew.