Stop Wiggling Around Like That - Do Kyungsoo

The night couldn't be any more perfect. The apartment is all warm and cozy, and the lights are creating the perfect ambiance. You snuggle deeper into your blanket and lean your head against Kyungsoo's chest. His arms are wrapped loosely around you while the two of you cuddle together and watch a movie.

You let out a content sigh and Kyungsoo lightly rubs his hand up and down your arm. Closing your eyes, you let yourself sink into the moment, enjoying your free time together without any distractions or obligations. This is bliss.

"I love being with you like this," you tell him.

"Me too." His deep voice warms you up even more than before.

You wiggle a little on his lap to see if you can achieve maximum comfort, but feel Kyungsoo's body tense. Frowning, you look at him. "Everything okay?"

"Mhmm," he hums and you brush it off. It doesn't escape your notice that he's still super tense, and then it dawns on you that you might be hurting his …friend.

Quickly, you shift again, hoping that you're not squishing anything. A rush of air hits you and you pause, now second-guessing yourself. Are you crushing him now?

When you start to move a third time, Kyungsoo's hands tightly grip your hips, and you freeze.

"What are you doing?" He asks in a gruff voice.

"I'm trying not to hurt you…"

"Thank you for thinking of me, but if you want to keep sitting on my lap, you have to stop wiggling around like that."

You take note of Kyungsoo's nearly frozen body and the strong grip he has holding you in place. It's then that you realize you're not hurting him, you're turning him on.

A devious idea begins to develop in your mind. Letting your body fall still, you allow him to think you're behaving and have no intentions of moving. Gradually, his hands loosen until they're once again just resting on your body. 

You move, making sure to properly grind against him this time. He glares down at you and you give him your best innocent expression and apologize. He slowly nods once, and when he's focused back on the TV, you do it again.

This time, when he glares accusingly at you, you can't help but giggle. He shakes his head and grabs your hips. When he attempts to push you off him, you wrap your arms around his neck and fight back. 

The two of you end up pushing and pulling each other until you land on his lap and straddle him. Kyungsoo's movements slow as he admires the new position you're in.

"Why are you fighting me?" You pout. "You don't want me to grind on your dick? Because I like grinding on it…"

His eyes flash dark with lust, and you know you've got him. "I like it a little too much."

Leaning forward, you whisper in his ear, "There's no such thing."

Kyungsoo's hands shoot out, wrapping around you and holding you tightly against him. He pushes off from the couch and twists your bodies so that you're now laying on the couch with him on top of you.

Your legs spread open and Kyungsoo falls right in between them, making himself at home as he grinds hard against your lower half. He leans down to your ear and whispers, "I'll just have to return the favor then."