Years Later

*Flashback*

POV

Years after Jaune was reborn as William he had to experience the torture that had inflicted upon him towards his mother where he was experimented on along side with his brother Adam and two other's adopted name Ares and Jacob. Another year has passed since the fall of Alphatale began where he saw everyone he cared die. First was his lover Chara the second was Muffet a friend from his brother where he was never had the chance to invite her before the fall and the third was his brother Adam that was killed by his adopted brother Jacob who now goes by the name Infected!Sans now where he went insane and doesn't care to the people who he had hurt all because of his mother who he now despise as a poor excuse of a mother and now the only one left was him and his adopted brother who now became nothing but a killer and had gone into battle with him, Although he never knew to what happend to Ares when Alphatale got destroyed.

And now after hours of constant battle he had finally killed Infected!Sans by using the Mainframe by hacking into it, Tho at a cost of his insanity where he had gone very corrupted monster. Although becoming the reincarnation of Jaune Arc he was not fully corrupted where he had flashes of his past life's memories not remembering who it belong too and why is it him that he his seeing.

Time has passed after the destruction of his homeworld Error!404/Jaune had to hide away in a special part of the Anti-Void that only he can access called the Mainframe/The outer wall. It is a place where he can see all activity in and out of the Anti-Void. He has been there ever since, Alphatale is destroyed and never to be in contact with other AUs, slowly driving himself more and more insane with grief in his isolation, only accompanied by one other is Osiris his stress reliever.

12,000 Thousand years later. 

POV

Error!404/Jaune have stayed into the mainframe for so long that he had decided to come out to see what has changed during his time in isolation in which he had met he's counter part of him and later student Error!Sans and later on he created King Multiverse Sans to do his bidding and be the one behind the strings and collecting codes from other au's to revive his homeworld and had encountered a'lot of enemies, allies and even had the time to train his abilities, his student Error!Sans and even calling himself a self-proclaimed god of the multiverse and the strongest sans in the multiverse due on how powerfull he has become during his isolation in the mainframe.

*Flashback Ends*

Present Time

POV

Meanwhile in the void of Alphatale Error!404 was injured and was near death while battleling 4 people he has faced in the past while the 5th member was corrupted by one of them in which they have decided to team up in order to kill Error!404 once and for all.

Error!404: Ack!

???: Is that all you got? Error!404 how the all mighty god of the multiverse has fallen to us 5.

As the figure then moves through the shadow revealing itself.