1

_________
past
_________
it was 8 in the morning, when the guy with a brunette hair try to annoyed his short partner while walking down the street.

they talking about their mission
and somehow end up in a bar, the shorter one has order wine while the other order a whiskey.

"chuuya, do you know about quirk?"
the taller man asked playfully drinking his coffee, chuuya stare at the brunette blankly before answer.

"yeah? why do ask anyway?"
he reply dryly sipping his wine, the brunette
smile and pulled his phone out showing it to the shorter male.

"this morning mori called me in, he said there was a new member in port​ mafia
not only that, he said one of the kid was 14 yrs and other one was 9  they are sure young but it's no surprise."
the shorter male sigh while he listen and finshing his wine. he was a little bit tipsy.

"and what does it has to do with quirk? "
he snort, placing his hand on his lab waiting for the answer
he wonder what would the new member looks like and whats their names.

"they both have quirk and abilities! that's why! is'nt that exciting?"
the shorter male eyes widen with shocked. how would that even be possible? he was shocked because yokohama was declared as a dangerous area by the goverment, only people here can go in and out of yokohama.

in yokohama, there was only ablities user and ordinary people there were nothing such as quirk in here, why? because they are not allowed here.

only the outsider has quirk.

"hah?! how is that even possible?!"
the shorter male stood up from his seat yelling at the taller one in confusion.

"i told you, is'nt it exciting? they have one quirk and one abilities!" the brunette explain and smiled, it makes calm chuuya down a bit and sit back down.

chuuya looks at the clock in the bar, they were here for almost too long already, he snort looking back at his annoying partner.

"we need to go"

-------------

"bich.....AH!"
the red hair kid screamed, a knife was dig down his flash blood pouring out like a water the boy gritt his teeth, pain rushing down his skin.

"ah! i forgot you two have a meeting today!"
a man in a docter clothes said playfully
as he use the knife to cut open the boy arm.

the boy was laying down on a hospital bed, he has red hair one blue eye on the left and a yellow one on the right, he wear a hospital client outfit.

the boy glare at the docter with hatred while the blue hair kid with brown eyes laying down on the floor not so far away.

the other one glances at the ceiling with his dull eyes and a bandage was all over his body his neck arms and legs.

------------
3 hours later the man bandage the red hair kid, and the kid clothes was also change into a small suit for a kid.

"you know we hate you right, you peices of lolicon garbage..."
the boy curse, sweat roll down his face as he gritt his teeth again.