3

"EHHHH!??!" both ryuga and dezushi was shocked by the infromation they just got, kirai was their long lost brother, kirai
name was yume, his name was change by mori when he was 9yrs, yume means dream it was indeed a good name, but mori don't like it so he change it into kirai it mean hate.

f**king mori he saparate them, change kirai name, abused them and more things mori did they can't even count, the more they knew the more hatred they have for mori, kirai was mentally abused.

while ryuga was an expriment, same goes for dezushi chuuya frown as he listen to the boy story from the age of 4 to the age of 15 he was abused in that hell hole.

"i'm sorry for acttacking you erlier kirai......it's my fault for not listening to you first and- " ryuga said to kirai ad he slowly felt guilt, eating him alive.

"no! no! it's okay! it's my fault not yours! please don't aplogize!"
kirai said cutting ryuga off, grab his hands, carefully tried to clam down his big brother down.

chuuya sigh, this is troblesome he walk up to the three teen boys
and hug them tight in his arms "stop saying it's your fault.......it's not anyone's fault."

he whispered and look away in embarrassment, the three boys look at eachother and smiled.
they laugh at how chuuya act.

--------
the sun goes down three teen boys and one adult talked at the dining table, they laugh together.

dezushi would argueing with kirai every single minute he got, but they don't hate eachother, they do cared for eachother.

after they finish dinner they saparate into their own room and get to sleep.

___________

with the 1-a
student
___________

izuku midoriya, all might secret love child was packing his things
for three weeks in yokohama, the most dangerous country in the world.

he was a bit nervous but he was also exciting for the trip.

would yokohama be full of criminals? would the port mafia attack them? or maybe kidnapped? izuku was lost in his own thought. but suddenly he felt like someone was shaking the life out of him, it was ochaco-chan her faces was full of worries.

"deku-kun! deku-kun!
are you okay? deku-kun?!"

she called him repeatly as he look at her faces "uraraka-chan?" uraraka hug izuku, she was worried, her best friend izuku was suicidal.

so everytime uraraka saw izuku zoning out or suddenly going quiet she would help him by shaking him or ask him about it, when she first finding out about izuku being suicidal she was going crazy trying to help the male.

"are you okay deku-kun? you were zoning out for 20 minute......"
she ask as she cupped izuku faces carefully.

"uh....yeah i guess i was just exciting about the trip, i was a bit worried, would they even like me?"
h

e looked down at the floor as he mumble the last sentence. but that won't go un-notice
by the female.

"why won't they? you are very kind person deku-kun, if they hates you for no reason, it's not your fault" izuku tightening the hug and sob quietly in uraraka shoulder.