4

"deku-kun? where we're you!?" uraraka raise her voice with a worried expression.

well he can't blame her for that, he's been gone for too long, this morning they woke up and they can't find him anywhere untill he came back to the hotel.

alone, outside, suicidal
now....no wonder why they are so worried.

especially uraraka, she knew about him being suicidal. but wait....did she tell them about that? that he was suicidal!?

"problem child, like she said where we're you yesterday night?"
he swallowed, he feels
uncomfortable.......

"i-i was at the bridge...talking with someone......" aizawa raise his brows in confusion"and who is this person you talk with?" izuku can't help but looking at his feet.

"i can't tell...."

"and why is that?"

izuku shook his head
violently, he can't say it he can't betrayed his friend, if he trust izuku then izuku will trust him too. if he tells, it's won't be fair f​or akuhei, akuhei bearly even know him but he trust him and he knew it.

or so he thought.

------
'the true maniac'​
is the name of akuhei ability, it can mulnipulate anyone and any person he intereact with.

they have to do every thing akuhei wanted them to, if not then akuhei will use his ablility, and mulnipulated them to kill themself.

that's exactly what he did to izuku, poor him.

akuhei let out a amused laugh. walking down the hallway in the port mafia headquarter.

he stop in front of a large door, he inhale before he reach his hand out, and knock the door.

he hear a muffled voice saying 'come in'
he smiled and walk in.

he met with a slightly tired boss, mori ougai
in other words his father or 'papa' mori smiled at his appreance as he walked over.

"hello papa! how are you? you look tired maybe you should take a break? and of course the misson to kill the traitor was success."

"ah...thanks for asking maybe i do need a break, and i see, you did great on the misson" he praised ruffle his son hair.

"now rest papa!"
akuhei carry his father in bridal style and open the secret door behind his father seat.

even if akehei has a slim body. he's still very strong, he's even strong enough to lift a whole car without a flinch. he get in, and closed the secret door as he places his father on the bed, pulled the blanket over his father and enter the kitchen to make some soup for him.

-----

not so long after he manage to help his father get some rest. he decided to go out for a walk.

akuhei is not a nice person, nor a bad one.
he did everything he wanted. and he don't care's about the rules.

in another words, he don't give a shit. humming happily, he walk up to chuuya's apartment with ease and knock on chuuya's door.
*knock knock* after a few moment someone answers, "who is that?"
"

it's me, akuhei. you do know me don't you?" he respond to voice in a casual way, yet there's a glint of coldness in his tone. almost instantly, the door opens to reveal chuuya, the pitite port mafia's executive.

chuuya gaze at the younger male's face for brief moment before he decided to speak. " what do you need?" he asked. it was confusing for someone like akuhei to visit him, since akuhei is mori's adopted son who was always kept busy by a missons. and probably have no time for a visiting like this.

"i'm here to visit you and your childrens, for the reasons... there's none." akuhei speaks coldly yet energetically. looking at chuuya with his narrowed megenta eyes. he quickly dismissed chuuya before chuuya could ask for the reason to visit them.

this... is a problem.