The Roaring Twenties Adventure

Requested: Rumble_Rush147

So this was requested by Rumble_Rush147! I hope this is right since I saw another one of this in a book. Enjoy! (This is blocks not humanized.)

21 came rushing in towards 20's room, busting the door open like the FBI (I do this all the time <3). 20, startled by the loud bang the door made, fell off the bed, hitting his head to the floor. He rubbed his head gently and glanced over to 21.

"What is it now, 21?" He murmured, trying not to yell. 21 pants and pointed downstairs.

"It's-"

"24 again, is it?" 20 sighed, finishing her sentence," I swear if she tried to burn the tree house again because 26 told her that she wasn't faster than 10-"

"No," 21 panted again," This time she's threatening to cut down the TREE of the tree house." I stood up, dusting myself off.

"I don't think that's possible," 20 answered the number explorer," I hid all the sharp objects from her. Where could she have gotten a chainsaw or even a pair of scissors?" They paused for a bit. Only one name showed up on their minds. 18.

20 was now rushing out and his jaw just dropped as he watched 24 threatening 26 to tell her she's the fastest and 26 was still disagreeing with her. 23 and 22 literally ignored the scene and were drinking some tea while telling each other random stories and adventures they had. 25 was trying to calm the angry super duper rectangle that was wielding a chainsaw down.

27 and 28 stared blankly, watching the whole scene unfold. 29 had just came by 23 and 22 and was talking about the league of elevens winning their 3rd match in a row and 23 claps for 22 as he bowed lightly. 20 has absolutely zero idea of what to do. Meaning blank brain. Then, an idea pinged in his brain. He rushes over to 24 and 26 going in between them.

"24, 26 told me secretly that you are the fastest. Not 18 or 12 or me or anyone for that matter. You are the first super duper rectangle anyway." 20 winked at 26 for the message to shut his mouth and go with it. 26 gave a 'tch' and nodded, a little reluctant to make it seem real. 24 smiled and threw the chainsaw over her head, as the chainsaw started chasing some other block. Which 20 didn't do anything because he was already tired taking care of the 20s'.

"Super duper then!" she squealed," By the way 20, we're kinda hungry you got something to eat?" 20 face palmed at her but gave her a rickety smile. 21 patted his shoulder lightly and called the other 20s' for a snack. 20 followed in, siding next 24.

"24," he murmured, his tone sounding darker than usual while 24 merely hummed in response," Don't ever do that again. I swear if you and 26 start fighting about who's the fastest again, I'll leave the Roaring Twenties." 24 shivered lightly, unsettled by the new atmosphere 20 gave off but nodded at his request and his face lit up cheerfully once more.

"Great! Thanks for understanding!" And with that, joined the other 20s' for some food, prancing off happily as if nothing happened. 24 stood there a bit surprised by 20's tone but smiled the next second.

"Classic 20," she smiled, talking to herself," He'll never leave the Roaring Twenties. He knows he'll break the 20s' heart." She giggled to herself before joining the rest of the 20s'.

~~~

It didn't sound blocky huh? Sorry but it's a bit hard. But other than that, I hope you all enjoy it! That's all for now. Byee~

~Lexi-chan