Don't Fall Off The Board (Blocks)

14 taps his foot on the ground. Waiting.

"Where is 18?" he grumbles, carrying his skateboard around his arm," He should be here by now. I mean, he's never late. And I'm talking to myself again, aren't I?" Then, a blocky figure plops down, planting on to the ground, face first. He blinks at the block, curiously. 13 rubs the back of his head, smiling like he always does.

"Unlucky me!" He chuckles, a grin on his face. 14 smiles at his friend, helping him up.

"Hey 13-" The yellow jester pops off and adds up once more to 13 as the unlucky number chuckles," You seen 18 around? We planned on skating today but he hasn't shown up..." 13 bounces onto his feet lightly.

"I saw 12 before and she said that 18 couldn't come because he hasn't washed his clothes, folded his clothes, putting them into his cupboard, make a present for 17, take out the trash, wash the dishes, finish eating his cake, practice for his race with 24, call 24 and 32, hang out with them, go to work since he missed 5 days of work without telling anyone, eat his spinach, eat his watermelon, clean his room, wash his toilet and unclog his toilet."

14 blinks at the unlucky.

"What?"

"12 said,' 18 couldn't come because he hasn't washed his clothes, folded his clothes, putting them into his cupboard, make a present for 17, take out the trash, wash the dishes, finish eating his cake, practice for his race with 24, call 24 and 32, hang out with them, go to work since he missed 5 days of work without telling anyone, eat his spinach, eat his watermelon, clean his room, wash his toilet and unclog his toilet.'"

"Oh," 14 answers," Yep, that's 12 alright. Making her brother work so much. Might be why she's downright amazing sometimes..." He mumbles the last sentence quietly, feeling a bit warmer than before. 13 hears this and has a small smug smile plastered on his face.

"Really? Is it because... you like 12?" 14 felt his face burning at the mention of her name. And even more, an accusation that he liked her. Of course, he likes her! Who doesn't? She was just the sweetest thing in the world.

"14? 14? Are ya still there?" 13 frowns, waving hand in front of the double lucky's face. He shakes awake back to reality. He smiles at the unlucky block.

"Yep," he grins, giving him a double thumbs up with his non-existent thumbs," Just fine. But since 18's not here, why don't you take his place?" 13's eyes widened a bit.

"Really? I don't think I'd be any good though..."

"Nah, you'll be fine dude! Just remember, balance is key." 13 salutes him as the double lucky chuckles.

"Yes sir!"

~~~

"Are you sure I'm not going to fall?" 13 whimpers, looking down at the half-pipe and then 14 on the other side of it. 14 smiles at his friend.

"Yeah you won't! Remember: Balance is key!" 13 fiddles with his fingers. Having no idea 14 would teach him the half-pipe first, 13 just stands there as his skateboard starts rolling towards the edge of the half-pipe. He shuts his eyes as it rolls off the edge, zooming down before flicking upwards on the other side.

"AHHH!" 14 laughs and joins in the fun, doing multiple twists and turns, pops and flips , while 13 is just skating through the half-pipe, going up and down.

"EXTREME DUDE!" 14 laughs and yells at his friend while 13 finally peeks out of his hands. That's exactly when he didn't land the next landing after flicking through the air again. His board didn't catch the edge and he fell off his board, thumping on to the ground.

14, noticing his friend was down and out, screeches his skateboard to a stop to help him up. 13 grabs his friend's hand with a sigh.

"You did great on your first try!" 13 looks at him with a bewildered expression.

"Really? I just fell though..." 14 waves it off with his hand.

"Nah, Don't need to worry. It's your first time," he chuckles," It's not a problem."

13 smiles at the double lucky, feeling great to have a friend like him.

"That's all for today." 14 grabs his skateboard from the floor and the extra one he lends to 13. He stares at it, then 13, then it again, then 13. 13, has confusion written all over his face. The double lucky then did something quite unexpected. He shoves forward his arm with the white-red and yellow skateboard to the unlucky.

"What?"

"It's for you. I have tons of these, so don't worry!" 13 eyes shine as he picks up his new skateboard.

"Thanks 14!" 14 smiles at his friend.

"If you want to get better, another piece of advice: Don't fall off the board." Noticing the sky getting darker, 14 starts to skate off.

"I have to go back home! See ya, 13!"

"Byee!" 13 waves at his friend, skateboard in hand. Then a question pops into his mind.

"Wait a sec. Where's my home? Oh well, I'll just go ask 14." As the unlucky bounces off to follow the double lucky home.

Hope you guys like it!

~Lexi-chan