#3.

He couldn't say a word during the whole conversation with Adele on the call but she didn't mind. She still talked and assumed his answers. After a moment, she asked, "So Oliver, how many times did you touch yourself today? Was it a lot? Because I can tell that you were super turned on during the whole meeting". Oliver couldn't reply as he was mesmerized by her lusty voice, making him hornier. They continued to be on a call for a while with Adele talking to him and no reply in return but it was after a while when Oliver spoke, "Do you mind coming to my house today evening and you can return back by ten. I have a few doubts from the morning's meeting."

"Return back that early? I was kind of hoping to stay there but it's..." Adele was cut short while in the midst of her sentence. "Yeah yeah, I'm sorry, my bad. You can stay here as long as you want, I would surely not mind."

"Is it really about today's meeting or is it something else?" said Adele in a sexy way. "You'll find out once you come." 

"Do you want me to bring something as well, like i know you are understanding in what sense i am asking this".

"Nope, I got everything except one and I can get that as well if you agree to come today."

"Oh don't worry, babe", said Adele as she hung up the call.

Oliver couldn't be more excited at the moment than he was. Although most of the people knew him by the wealth, fame and the attributes such as gentleness and kindness that he possessed, no one knew about the lustful and seductive side of him. He might be gentle by nature but all of his gentleness disappeared as soon as he got onto the bed with someone. He knew no gentleness and patience at that time and would literally turn into a sex animal. 

He loved porn and would watch it continuously for hours until he's exhausted by all the masturbation sessions. He liked it when the women he had on bed with him was tied. At that time, she would be helpless and couldn't stop him from doing anything. It would be like as if the her whole body was dedicated to him.