#4.

It was about a quarter to 7 in the evening and Oliver was in his bathroom for his evening bath but honestly, this too had become a masturbation session today. He couldn't even keep a track of how many times he had masturbated that day. He was in the shower for a long time and when he hurriedly returned to his room as Adele could be there any minute now. He was in his towel, wrapped around his waist with his sexy chest and abs showing off. And just as he took off his towel to start getting dressed, his door suddenly opened and Adele popped in. The first things that came out of her mouth on seeing him was, "That's so big"  but she immediately turned around as soon as she realized what just happened.

Oliver went awkward and turned around as well and wore the bare minimum clothes as soon as he could to cover himself up. Adele constantly repeated the phrase "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

After Oliver dressed up, he turned around as Adele was still repeating the same phrase over and over again. But instead of saying something to her, he just looked at her butts. They were round and big. And then he suddenly snapped back into the reality and said, "It's fine. I didn't mind much".

"You didn't?"

"Nope. And i think we should get to the work you are here for. The documents are in the living room. Please have a seat and I'll be there in a minute."

Adele leaves, ashamed of what just happened but trying to hide that on her face. She sits on the couch and Oliver joins her in a moment. He had ordered a servant to get them some coffee while the discussed about the "meeting". 

The servant served the beverage and they started the discussion. Oliver stared at her, gazing at her fucking sexy outfit. She was wearing a black leather tube top and a mini skirt, perfectly showing all her curves. Oliver asked many stupid and silly questions, just to not look too desperate to have her. He continued this for about an hour and then said, "I'm done with my questions, so you can say something if you want to". But she was quiet, thinking of a reply to that and there was a strong tension in the air in the room. Adele felt this tension growing and thought of this as an opportunity to take some advantage. She knew he wanted the same as she did.

She took this opportunity and in the strong tension in the room filled with silence, she took his hands and kept it on her thighs. He was shocked but turned on at the same time. His instant response was pulling back his hand but her hands had held his, tightly enough not to let him go. He understood she wasn't uncomfortable with that and thus, he didn't try stopping either. "I was planning on staying here for the night if you don't mind". 

"I am never gonna mind that. It's all yours."

 He touched her thighs gently, with a light touch and slid his fingers towards the inside of her knees and brought his hands back at where it was, sliding all the way with his fingers. She was getting turned on as well. His hands made circles on her thighs and went all the up and down. And then with his whole palm on her thighs, he went up till near her pussy but returned back, making her horny and want more.

He did this a couple of times, and seeing the look of disappointment on her face when he slid his palms back was exactly what he wanted. She was getting into her form, while he continued on her thighs and gradually went till her toes. He held her right leg and kept it on his shoulder while he kissed her foot and legs as if worshipping them. She was slightly moaning which made Oliver want to continue with it. She softly whispered, "I love it and I want more."  

"Then let's have more!" replied Oliver in an extremely arousing way, picking her up in his arms.