#6.

It was frustrating when he stopped as this broke the flow. He then said with a smirk, "I should better touch your wet pussy with my tongue first. I wanna feel them on my tongue." and he gradually leaned forward towards her pussy. It was wet, totally wet. He liked on either side of her vaginal lips and looked at her face, desperate to get more. He went down and licked and made circles with his tongue on her pussy. She was moaning harder with every second passing by. He came to her clit. Licked it. Kissed it. And then, "AHHH..." came the voice from Adele's lips, as in pain but of pleasure. Her legs were shaking, her body shivered and her eyes looked heavy and were half closed. She was panting hard. She had an orgasm.

Satisfied by his work, Oliver sat beside her. She got up, goes on her knees as she opens his belt. She pulls down his pants and looked at his face with a doggy look, holding his dick. Her mouth was watery as fuck. Her pussy was twitching as if wanting that dick in her. He opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, teasing him. And then she grabbed his dick and gave it a lick. She liked it and went for doing it more.

She held it and kissed it. And then, she gently licked the head. She gradually licked them and put his dick in her mouth. He was enjoying the feeling. 

"You like it daddy?"

"Very much darling. Don't stop it."

And she kept sucking him hard while playing with his balls. "Put that dick in my mouth and shut me up", said Adele, biting and licking her lips. Oliver kept his dick on her lips and pushed it deep inside, fucking her mouth hard until she gagged, deep in her throat. He set out a deep sight of pleasure when he took out his dick. This went on for a long time before he threw her on the bed, both naked and wet and hard enough to fuck and be fucked. 

Oliver played with his dick on Adele's pussy for a while, and then looked into her eyes while he slowly slid his dick inside her pussy. Her body got tensed and without even looking, Adele screamed "Daddy, just fuck me! Don't worry about anything and put that dick inside me. I crave for it. I want to feel this dick inside me. And yes, just one  request daddy, may i?" said Adele. "Go ahead".   "I just want you to be rough. Fuck gentleness, i want you to be rough to me." 

As Adele said these, Oliver grabbed her by her waist, sticking the full 7 inches inside her without any hesitation. Adele gave out a shrieking moan and felt like she was about to pass out. Oliver then took out his dick and then pushed it back in even harder as he kissed all the places on her body in reach.

Her body was in heaven. Oliver grabbed her hair in his wrist, treating her like a slut. The pleasure she had was on another level. As he fucked, she tried grabbing the bedsheet for support but it slipped from her hands and they were silk. She turned and twisted in pleasure. They enjoyed a lot and this went on for a long time before he screamed, "I'm about to come".   "I want it all over my face daddy. On my face", said Adele. 

Oliver took out his dick from her pussy and started jerking it off. "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck... I... I'm cumming", he shouted as he cummed right on her face. "That's my daddy!" said Adele as she took some cum on her finger and tasted it. Oliver was sweating and panted and he sat down. Both of them were tired as fuck. The last thing they remember was falling down on the with tiredness and the sensation of satisfaction, heart still racing. And then the next day, Adele woke up, lying beside Oliver other on his bed.