Chapter 2

Y/n POV:~ 3:00 PM

Y/n: Mom, i'm home!

Honestly, what was i expecting, for her to be home, for her to embrace me in a warm hug?

Y/n: What to do, what to do?...

(stomach growl)

Gosh, we hungry all ready.

I made my way to the  kitchen.

That man really does know how to run. Wasted all my energy on running away for that motherfucker.

I looked around the kitchen.

No food in the fridge, no food in the cabinets, no food in the pots and pans.

Then I saw a plate on the counter.

Note: Some kimbap for you darling. No clue when i'll get back home. Love you <3

As always, she has so much work to do, that she doesn't even come home and when she does, she's always passed out on the sofa and always reeks of alcohol.

Y/n: At least she made me something to eat (sad smile)

I went to change and shower. After that marathon, I stink worst than Mr Kim's breathe.

(This is what I wore)

Time skips~~ 6:00 PM

That was nice kimbap. I guess I shouldn't be so harsh on mom, when it comes to her cooking.

 (Heavy sigh) Now, that assignment is not gonna write itself. 

I left the dish in the sink and went to my room. I put my headphones on and began with my assignment for school.

Time skips~~ 9:00 PM

Finally, a whole ten page essay complete. I may be a bad-ass but I still want a good job in the future. 

Between you and me, I'm a little nerd when it comes to Math.

 To keep reputation of a Queen, I either ignore the question or shock everyone by saying or writing the write answer, even though I was snoring at the back of the classroom.

Wait, is Mom home yet?

Probably not.

But the latest she comes home is around 10:30.

The least I can do for her is make her something to eat.

I ran down the stairs and to the kitchen.

I pulled out the ingredients to make bibimbap.

Time skips~~ 10:20

Right, I hope she likes this

Man, it's already 10:20. I should go change and surprise her.

I went to change into some pajamas.

I came down and waited in the living room for her

10:30

And I waited.

11:00

 And I waited.

00:00

 And I waited.

1:00

And I waited

2:00

And I waited

3:00

I heard keys at the door and the door knob turn.

Lets hear what the excuse is this time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make the next ones longer. <3

-A/n~