Chapter 15

Hosoek POV:

As I entered the building, eyes were on me. The ladies at the reception whispered between themselves. I ignored them all and made my way to the elevator. There I saw Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung waiting for the elevator. Jimin noticed my presence.

Jimin: Hyung, what have you been doing?

He said showing me his phone screen. There was a news page up about what had just happened and just under it a video of me. It was the interview that just happened outside the company. I just sighed and pulled out my own phone, waiting for the elevator like the others. Soon after, the doors opened and there were three people. They looked at us and bowed out of respect. As they left, I heard mt name leave the woman's mouth. This news about me is spreading like a virus.

We reached the floor and went into the main office. We walked in to find Namjoon and Jin Hyungs eyes glued on the TV, watching the news about, you guessed it, me!

Namjoon looked back when he heard the loud sigh that came out of my mouth. Jin Hyung looked back and slightly chuckled.

Namjoon: I mean, honestly, what were you expecting. One of the worlds most richest CEO's of Korea just saved a minors life.

Jin: Why did you even go to the convenience store anyways? We have a cafe  on the 6th floor. You could have had something from there if you were hungry.

Hoseok: I had some business to attend to.

Jungkook: In a convenience store?

Hoseok: Yes, now please, enough about me. We need to talk about this meeting and the raise in stocks and marketing.

I said trying to change the topic. Namjoon just chuckled and told us all to the sit on the couch as he began to speak.

Y/n POV:

We finished with the group dances and now taking a well deserved break. Jennie said that after school she'll go to the dance studio and find some backup dancers from school for their stage. I went to grab my phone, and saw that I had notification from the news. I opened and read aloud.

Y/n: "CEO, Jung Hoseok is a hero. Today, the rich man saved a minor from the wrath of his evil boss, at a convenience store. The minor was injured and will under go surgery for his heavily wounded head. The manger will be in court next week for the abuse of the minor. Mr Jung made the phone call to the police and will be a witness in court next week."

Lisa: Damn Y/n, your prince charming is full of surprises.

The rest laughed at Lisa's comment. You could fell your cheeks getting warm. Ni-ki spoke.

Ni-ki: So, Y/n-ah, what are you going to do for these special guests?

Y/n: I already told you. It's a surprise. It's a piece that iv'e been working on for a while now. Don't worry I know you'll like it. Trust me.

Jisoo: Any cursing, my hand will make very hard contact with your face.

Y/n: You make a mistake up on stage, my knife will make very hard contact to your neck. Your choice.

Jisoo sighed and went back to practicing, while I observed and picked out mistakes from each group.

Time Skip: After School

School is finished. I said goodbye to the others and made my way home. While walking, I got a text message from mom.

"I'll be home at about 6. If you have plans, can you wait until then? I forgot my house keys at home this morning."