Chapter 32

Sunday 15 January

Y/n POV:

I felt my phone vibrate on the side table. I grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm. I looked over to my side to see Yoongi sleeping. With no shirt on, this man looks hot as fuck! I have to take a picture of this. I got my phone and opened my camera. I took a picture and went to left his room and went to mine.

I went to the closet but there weren't any outfits that would be comfy to dance in. I guess I could get something clothes from someone else. I left the closet and put my phone on a charger I found near the TV. I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower.

I took a piece of clothing off one at time and took my hair out of the messy bun it was in. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water run all over my body. I looked on the wall and there were different shampoos, conditioners and body washes to choose from. I took a shampoo and massaged it into my scalp. I then rinsed it out and found another one for the rest if my hair. I put that in and let it sit for a bit. I again washed it out and found a conditioner for colored hair. I put it in and tied it up into a bun without a hair tie. I then grabbed a tropical flavored body wash and a pink loofah and scrubbed my body. I washed off my body with some water. I found a razor and used it to shave. After shaving, I untied my hair and rinsed out the conditioner. I let the hot water rinse my body before turning it off and grabbing a towel from the rack.

 I hopped out the shower and found a new toothbrush and toothpaste in the drawer. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back into my room. I looked at the time. It was 7:05. I need some clothes for dance today.

Y/n: Hey, K1.

K1: Yes Miss Park?

Y/n: Is there anyone awake yet?

K1: Mr Park Jimin and Mr Kim Taehyung are both awake. Would you like me to call them?

Y/n: I need some suitable clothes to dance in.

I went to my closet and sat at my dressing table and blow dried my hair. Once I had done that I went back into the room and got out my headphones. I put them on and listened to some music.

Taehyung POV:

I found some clothes for Y/n to wear. They might be a little big but they'll look good on her. I was about to knock on her door when I heard he talking. No, wait, she's rapping. Damn! These lyrics are fire

Author POV:

(Is this bad bitch number?)

... 아, 눈앞에 두고 전화를 했네
이 개쩌는 곡 넘치는 돈
무대 위 burn 미모는 덤
모두가 알고 있지 뒤바뀐 세대 위
제트를 이끄는 아이돌 래퍼는
킹인지 퀸인지 그게 누구인지
That's not breezy, she's so windy... Oh my God (oh God)
그냥 다 lit 하게 쓸어버릴라 (yah, yah)
Oh no, 이유 push off
한물간 고물부터, 다섯 물이나 간 fuck it 오물
여긴 ring-ding-ding
초대받은 비비와 영지 빼곤 입장 금지, Z세대 bad bish
너는 아마 우리가 점점 미워지지만
돈을 발라서라도 여기 끼고 싶지, right?

Y/n POV:

That was one good song. I turned off my phone and looked up to see Taehyung filming me. He must have filmed me rapping. He smiled and walked into the room. I saw some grey clothes in his hands. He came closer, put the clothes on the bed and inches closer to my face. I could fell his hot breath brushing against my face. His eyes trailed down into my lips.

Taehyung POV:

Those juicy, plump lips. I could devour them in seconds. I attached my lips onto hers to which she responded and kissed back. The kiss was long and slow. My hand traveled under the towel to her upper thigh. I rubbed it, as she wiggled around. I must of hit her sweet spot as she moaned. I took my chance and let my tongue slip into her mouth. I pushed her back and deepened the kiss. I slowly began to unwrap her towel. She tapped me slightly indicating she needs air. I pulled back slightly, ending the kiss. She looked at me and smiled. I smirked back.

Y/n: Good morning to you too.

Taehyung: Get changed and have breakfast before you leave. Your driver should be waiting for you, when ever you want to leave. He'll give you his number, so whenever you need to get home just call him.

Y/n: Okay, thank you.

I left the room closing the door behind me. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and went back up to my room.

Y/n POV:

I got changed into a grey hoodie and pants. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and left my bangs out. I grabbed my bag and put a few things in before leaving my room and going downstairs. I went past the living room and saw a man in a black suit sitting on the couch on his phone. His hair was slicked back with gel and looked to be in his 40s. He noticed me stood up and bowed. I bowed back in respect.

??: Hello. You must be Miss Park Y/n. I'm your driver Mr Moon.

He said handing me a card. Moon Hong-do? That name rings a bell...

Nah, I'm just imagining things.

Y/n: Hi, I'm Y/n but please don't be so formal with me. You are older than me after all.

Mr Moon: Okay Y/n.

I looked at the clock. It's 7:30. We better get going.

Y/n: I just need to grab a water bottle and we can get going.

Mr Moon: Take your time.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I closed the fridge and saw a little box with a note on it.

"Just some fruit. Make sure to eat them and take the container if you have to."

Jimin <3

I smiled and grabbed the container and went to Mr Moon.

Y/n: I'm ready Mr Moon.

Mr Moon: Then lets go.

We walked to the front door and out of the house. I followed Mr Moon as he went to one of the parked cars. He clicked the keys and opened the door for me. I got into the car after thanking him. He closed the door.

Mr Moon: Where to, Y/n-ah?

Y/n: Star Light Dance Studio please.

I buckled my seat belt and opened the fruit container. It was full of berries. I ate them one by one and before I knew it I was at the studio.