Orc Lord

Pov Y/N

I wake up to see two massive mounds!

Y/N: "What are these...?"

They began moving as I realized my head was on the lap of someone.

???: "Hey you, you're finally awake! You were trying to cross the bor-"

Y/N: "NOOOO-"

-Take 2-

???: "Great Y/N, good morning!"

Y/N: "Huh? Who are you?"

I rise up from the persons lap and look around. I see Rimuru sitting down on the bed.

Rimuru: "Looks like you're finally up bro. You named more of them than I did so you slept longer."

Y/N: "Huh..."

I also note Rigurd and that there is six other people currently here. I make the quick conclusion that they're the ogres. I begin pointing at them.

Y/N: "Benimaru, Shuna, Hakurou, Soei, Kurobei and..."

I point at the purple ogre.

Y/N: "Shion."

She looked entirely different from before. I mean... all of them look entirely different. But she lost that wild look of hers.

Y/N: "I honestly liked your old look."

Shion becomes flustered.

Shion: "Y-You did?"

Y/N: "Yeah. But you still look beautiful."

Shion: "Your compliments are too much!"

I hear a gagging noise from Rimuru.

Rimuru: "God just get a room already."

I get up from the ground and walk up to her.

Y/N: "And who are you talking to like that, miss?"

Rimuru: "You!"

Y/N: "You forgetting who's your older brother, eh?"

Rimuru: "For a second I did forget how dumb you are!"

Y/N: "Oh really? I guess I'm so dumb I'll accidently tell everyone all the dirt I got on you..."

She seemed to have been shut down by my words. Her face twists into a smile a salesmen would give when trying to sell you something, whilst rubbing their hands.

Rimuru: "What did I just say? I think what I meant to say was that you're the most intelligent brother in the whole wide world!"

Y/N: "You know it."

I hear giggling behind me and see Shion covering her mouth, which my guess is she was trying to hold it back. The rest of the ogres were smiling.

Hakuro: "You two seem like very close siblings."

I cleared my throat trying to regain the focus of the situation.

Y/N: "So Rimuru, why do they look so different?"

Rimuru: "They evolved from Ogres to Kijins. Just like how Rigurd from grandpa to grand-MAN!"

Rigurd did his usual pose.

Y/N: "Right... what's the plan?"

Rimuru: "We... we haven't gotten to that. You needed to wake up before we started planning."

Y/N: "Oh. Thank you for waiting for me."

Benimaru: "It was no problem at all, Great Y/N!"

I sat down next to Rimuru on the bed.