08-03-2022 : Finally got you!!

I can't believe this I have to read of this. What a turnover I have in my life because of him.

I got my answers but I still wanna ask Denial about his opinion like before.

And like before I don't know why I want to know about his opinion, he has nothing to do about this.

But when I get to our room to get my phone. I found a letter on the dressing table.

I open it up and he give me
his opinion...
.
.
His views...
.
.
His choice...
.
.
His answer...
.
.
His friendship...
.
.
His love...
.
.

"Sella,
My Sella,

My cheerful, caring, kind ,sweet Sella who always smile at me but from today this whole week was like a hell to me because you look at me like I am the villain of your life. But I did all of these for your own good.

That's why I left that room open so that you could get your journals and dairy and do you know why I saved it till now, because I know you loved them but I love them more do you know why. Because how you describe me...my presence...my personality...our friendship...that was really precious for me. It was like a treasure.

Now, I know you want to know about Aran your boyfriend before going into coma...yes you were in coma because you got into an accident while running to my house.

I read all of your journal...sorry to intrude in your personal things but I have to.

Aran was your choice and today's decision is also your choice. Here it's his address.
xxxx
Xx
Xx
Just go and ask him anything to him you want and clear everything and starts your new life.

And I will never intrude in your personal life again and I want to confess one last thing before ending it.
I LOVE YOU SELLA...
I really do and I will do after you start a new life with him.

You will never get to see my face again go to your boyfriend maybe he still waiting for you and regretting that he cheated on you. That's my opinion Sella...go...just go for him....

Bye Sella....goodbye...
Denial
Your childhood best friend...
A person who only loves you and think about you till death..."

.
.
.
Why Denial...just why....why you make it hard for me to decide.

I am literally pregnant and today he give me his feelings.

My headache...I don't know why I kept having this headache.

But after today's headache I know what I should do.

I ran to him for my answers...I want a happy ending for me...

for Denial...

for Aran....

for this unborn baby...

I went to him for my answers...
.
.
.
.
.
Hey, it's me I met him last time and I know I never see him again...

This baby doesn't deserve any difficulty before it was born...

So, that's why I talked to his father...who deserve to be his father...

And today I doesn't want to know his opinion, today I want to say my answer.

I met Denial...

I told him everything...how I can't leave this baby,

how I doesn't see that Aran face again...

how I love him so much already but never noticed...

How he become my last love...

And how I feel regret about...how I forget my last love....

After my whole explanation I also told him that if he doesn't want to accept me because I am pregnant with someone's else baby but...

His next words broke me down...

He came to me and hug me....and said the most beautiful lines I have ever heard...

His confession...

"Thank you... thank you... thank you.... thank you so much....to think of me for yourself and for this baby....I already start loving this baby because this baby helped to get my love...love of my life...you said you regret to forget your last love....but listen...you are my first love and that's it....I doesn't wanna make it last....I want it forever....I am sorry...but I want to forget my last love because I am happy here....with my first and forever...
I am happy because....I forget my last love....
Thank you so much love💕"

~THE END~