a peice of the puzzle

Toothless soared out of the bush behind the others.

"She's gone, Hiccup" Daguar said, seemily upset.

"She can't be far! We have to go after her!" Astrid said, as Stormfly flapped around worriedly.

"No, we need to regroup"

"She's out there, brother! Please!" Daguar begged.

"Are you...crying, Daguar?" Snotlout laughed.

"It's not funny, Snotlit! Besides, you don't know what it's like to have a sister!"

"We'll find her. I promise...brother" Hiccup said to Daguar. "But right now, we need to plan. We have no idea which direction to go in, we don't even know how many allies this skrill has, but I think I know how we can find the rider" Hiccup held up his closed fist.

"What's that?" Astrid asked.

"The awnser"

"So, how are we going to find this skrill?" Astrid asked.

"We aren't" Hiccup replied.

"It almost killed me! And you're suggesting we don't go after it?" Snotlout complained.

"Yes"

"Okay, Hiccup has officially gone insane" Tuffnut declared.

"Hiccup Haddock, as much as I respect you I must argue. I have never seen Dagar so upset, it worries me. Clearly something must be done" Mala stated.

"And it will, Mala, I promise you. But I need to do this alone"

"Hiccup, it is far too dangerous! What part of you even thinks I'm gonna let you do this on your own!?" Astrid asked.

"This is the only way, Astrid"

"Hiccup, we don't even know who the rider is, and they attacked Snotlout and Heather so we can hardly trust them!"

"But we do know who the rider is"

"Wait, how do we know this?" Fishlegs asked. Hiccup opened his fist. Sitting in his hand was a maces and talons piece. There was a stuned silence, before Astrid spoke up.

"Viggo"

"The accomplice," Hiccup explained "on what I thought was his final stand, I was Viggo's accomplice"

"This doesn't mean you have to go anywhere alone" Astrid said.

"Astrid, Viggo always wanted me to come alone, almost every time, what makes you think this is any different?"

"Hiccup, you don't have to do everything yourself, we're your team, and we want to back you up. Besides, Viggo hasn't asked for anything yet"

"Astrid's right, Viggo hasn't said he wants you alone, so why don't we come with you" Fishlegs agreed.

"Okay, your right" Hiccup sighed, "I just don't want to put any of you through anything when we just got out of battling the hunters"

"One question" Snotlout butted in, "if Viggo 'turned good' why did he shoot down me and Hookfang?"

"How about I ask him when I capture him?" Hiccup smiled.

I'm failing at chapter names here XD hope you guys are enjoying it, I've got the next part written, sorry there was sutch a wait between this and the last one.

tbh no one is acually reading this, are they? XD