An Unexpected Event/The Road To Corinth

~Bella and Emmy's fairy forms~

The sun shines on a new day here in Gardenia and Bella wakes up to it.

"Good morning world." Bella said getting up from bed.

Bella got bathed and changed into her clothes and left her room.

She walked passed her sister's room, hearing their mom wake her up.

"Wake up sleepy head the sun's been up for ages." Vanessa their mom said.

But Bloom nor Kiko make a move to get out of bed.

"Five more minutes mom." Bloom said.

"Bloom wake up we'll be late for school!" Bella yelled from Bloom's bedroom door shocking her sister up.

"School! Oh no! Why didn't you wake me up before." Bloom yelled hurriedly as she got bathed and dressed while Bella and Vanessa giggle at her antics.

"Hang on a sec school's out the alarm didn't go off because we're on vacation. Oh Bella your joke was not funny." Bloom said.

"I don't know it was pretty funny." Bella said.

"I'm sleepy. I'm going back to bed." Bloom said going back under the covers.

"You should try to go to bed earlier you know, you were up really late last night." Vanessa said noticing a book in her hand.

"I was reading." Bloom said.

"Fairies myths or reality. Oh don't you get tired of these silly things." Vanessa said.

"But they're not silly ok." Bloom said.

"Yeah. You can't know for sure until you actually see them." Bella agreed.

"Well now that school's over you can help me in the shop." Vanessa said leaving the room.

"No~!" Bloom whined.

"Oh come on Bloom. It can't be that bad." Bella said pulling her sister up from her bed and the two make their way downstairs. Bloom's father Mike was downstairs reading a newspaper.

"Good morning Sunshine." Mike said.

"Dad, I'm not gonna spend my summer working in the shop. I wish I could go somewhere fun with my friends." Bloom complained.

"But working in the shop is fun." Bella said.

"That's easy for you to say you like plants and stuff." Bloom said.

"Besides when you're older you can go where ever you want." Mike said.

"How old is older? We're already 16 Dad." Bloom said.

"Only 16, you two will always be my little girls." Mike said.

"Dad It's not fair." Bloom said.

"Listen, in a few weeks we'll all be going to the beach like we do every year." Mike said.

"Don't get me wrong, but going to just the beach is starting to get boring." Bella said while eating a bagel.

"That's right dad. All out friends go on holiday by themselves, that would have been the best present ever." Bloom said.

"Well speaking of presents, we've got a little surprise for you." Vanessa said.

"Yeah, just a little something to help you two get around Gardenia." Mike said.

"Really, Thanks Dad! Come on Bella." Bloom said grabbing her sister.

"My breakfast!" Bella yelled being dragged away by her sister. Outside the two girls walk out finding two bikes, a red one and a multicolor iridescent one stood in front of them.