Alfea College For Fairies

~Bella and Emmy's dresses~

The next day the fairies attended their first lesson, one of which Bella was excited to start.

"Good morning everyone, as usual it befalla to kick off the school year." A short professor said.

"Now for those of you who haven't met me yet I am Professor Wizgiz." Then the short professor hopped onto his table.

"Your teacher of Metamorphosis or as I prefer to call it the art of changing the way you look!" He said, turning into Miss Griselda shocked the class, but they all cheered for his transformation anyway.

"Oh. Well that's nothing. By year's end you will do better than that." He said, transforming back into himself. "And since every ending must have a beginning let us start with a simple exercise." Then Wizgiz started summoning hand mirrors for everyone. "Concentrate. Look into the mirror. Look at yourself and think about changing the color of your hair."

Bella managed to succeed in changing her hair color to red with blue streaks. Emmy was also able to change her hair color to a lavender color fading down to white. But Bloom fails and puts down the mirror.

 But Bloom fails and puts down the mirror

~Bella and Emmy's new hair~

"Don't worry Bloom." Professor Wizgiz said. "If at first you don't succeed, try again."

After lessons the girls went back to their dorm rooms.

"Let's try again, okay?" Bloom said as she was with Stella and Emmy while Bella was looking over plants with Flora.

"Alright, one last time and that's it." Stella countered. "School's just beginning. If you don't get it today it's not the end of the world."

"Where I come from there's a saying." Bloom replied. "Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today."

'That's not what I heard.' Emmy thought to herself. 'I've always heard it as 'Never put off tomorrow what can be done today.' And I've only ever heard that from LEGO Ninjago from the real world.'

"Where I come from, we don't have that expression and we're all much more relaxed." Stella said.

"Stella, Emmy, please..." Bloom pleaded.

"Oh alright but remember, concentrate. Think of a color and imagine your hair starting to change, a new color slowly spreading from the root to the tip of your hair." Stella said but instead Bloom's bangs raised up all the way to the ceiling.

"Great! See what I end up with?!" Bloom asked, pointing at her raised bangs.

"Bloom, you're not paying attention." Stella countered. "You're not concentrating enough."

"Well, at least something happened and that's progress." Flora said as Stella laughed.

"She's right, Bloom." Bella said as the two walked towards Bloom, Stella, and Emmy. "It's better to start somewhere than nowhere at all and quit laughing Stella."