•~PROLOGE~•

There are close to infinite ways our lives can take shape.

The smallest decision can dramatically change the future.

Each path branches and details your
story, your adventures, your survival.

Sometimes it may seem as if you story
is skipping or jumping, similar to a cassette tape.

But in the end every decision will
come together to form one big story,
rather it ends well or bad.

Your choices will make up this story.

Your story is one of many possibilities.

Make decisions wisely.

Your choices will define the lines between
life and death.

And you, Astrid Webber, are one of the ten protagonists of this story.

Before your story begins though,
I'd like to get a few things out of the way.

First of all, I'll be using she/her pronouns
for you guys, since writing about a girl is easier for me. I might release more books about the quarry using they/them or he/him pronouns.

Second of all, this story contains these themes,
kidnapping, gore, death, blood, violence, murder, explicit language and potentially more (warnings will be added if necessary.)
Take this into consideration and only read this book if you feel comfortable.

Additionally, after every chapter, I'll display your stats in written form.
Your stats will consist of your mental health
and physical health, your relationship with each key characters, your paths, your tarot cards, clues you've discovered, and whatever evidence you've managed to collect.

Oh yes, the tarot cards.
Throughout the various locations you'll find yourself in over the course of the night,
you'll find opportunities to find tarot cards.
Finding these tarot cards will enable to see the possible futures, things that may or may not take place depending on your decisions.
Try your best to find them.

Alongside the tarot cards, there are various clues strewn around the areas.
Finding them will grant you a better understanding of the secrets of the quarry.

As for evidence, things like photos or certain documents will prove to be helpful when you deal with the police.
If you even survive that is.

With every choice, your character traits and character relationships will change and the thin line between life and death for each councillor will be affected.

I should also explain the choices mechanism now, at the end of every chapter, you'll be presented with a choice that'll affect the outcome of the story.
Simply comment which choice you prefer.
I'd love to see your reasoning for choosing your decisions, if you don't feel comfortable commenting publicly DM me on Instagram.
(lclovescats)

It is possible to get into a relationship with any of your fellow councillors or none at all.
Your choices will decide.

I can offer you a few tips that you can choose to take into consideration or not, though I recommend you do.

-sometimes doing nothing is the right thing to do.

-that being said, sometimes acting upon impulse is the right thing to do.

-try to character relationships high,
you never know when your life might be in danger and you'll have to rely on someone to help you.

-the more clues you find, the more you'll uncover the secrets of Hackett's Quarry.

-collect evidence, evidence is crucial, you might need it later on.

Summary

•Remember to keep evidence.
•tarot cards help A LOT.
•keep your relationships high with fellow councillors.
•YOU make the decision of what happens.
•remember you can die as well.
•comment your decisions, the most voted choice will be chosen.
•DM me on Instagram (lclovescats) if you don't feel comfortable commenting publicly.