Chapter Twelve

Edited: This chapter is now edited, but if a wrong grammar is spotted please let me know in the comments, thanks.

Still, read and enjoy!!

_______

Gabriella's POV:

The Bet- Eli walked in and opened the cell.

"You really made my mate happy yesterday with your blabbering. " he said.

I just grinned and replied "So you're not gonna act cold towards me again? "

"Yeah, am still gonna. " he said and laughed when he saw my glare.

What a jerk!

"The alpha wanna see you. " he said.

I sighed and nodded walking out with him.

When we reached the office he opened it and made me walk in before closing the door.

Well it's only me and him now.

"What do you want? " I asked and plopped myself onto his couch without permission.

"Just a reminder about staying here and becoming a member. " he said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"You still think I'm gonna say yes? You can't do the ceremony if I am not happy with being your member, it won't work. " I said.

Yeah that's right, if you invite a new member into pack and that member isn't happy to be one the ceremony can't work and he won't be announced as a new member.

"I was just asking, what would make you change your mind? " he asked.

Hmm.

"Why do you need me as a member so desperately? " I asked. "Are you lacking members now? " I asked again.

"No am not lacking members and I just don't want you out of my sight. " he answers. "I believe you haven't answered me yet? " he asked.

"Nothing, nothing will make me be your new member. Let me go. " I said.

He chuckled humorless and looked at me "No."

Oh he won't let me go now.

"Okay, we go on all day big guy. " I said still sitting there.

He sighed and sat back on his big chair.

"What if I stay in that cottage but not as one of your members? " I asked.

He looked at me and hum like he was thinking about it.

"How will I be sure you won't run away? " he said.

I looked at him and smirked "Well then again we can go on all day. "

He looked into space and few minutes the Be- Eli came in.

I'm not use to calling him that yet.

"Oh so you want to send me to the cell again? " I asked.

"Take her. " he ignored me and looked at Eli.

"You do know at some point I will be able to escape and that the cell makes me bored, right? " I asked.

"I know, if you don't wanna be my member or promise you won't run away you'll continue to stay there. " he said.

I laughed humorless and looked at him.

"You're missing out on how fun and good it is when you have a mate, learn from your Beta and younger sister. " I said.

Oh that reminds me, I know his name now and his status so I can reject him.

I turned around to meet his eyes and smirked at his confusion.

"I know your name now. " I blurted out before Eli could grab me.

His eyes shot up and looked at mine.

"Who told you? " he gritted.

I laughed and pointed at the Beta.

"His mate. " I said.

"You are not allowed to use it to reject me, Gabby! " he ordered.

I looked at him then at Eli and started walking towards Eli.

"Maybe, oh and don't call me gabby. Only close people do and you're not considered one. " I said not missing his hurt face before leaving with Eli.

I looked back and said "You'll regret rejecting me physically. " before closing the door.

"Take me to my cell, I wanna sleep. " I said.

Eli was quiet through the walk there and when we arrived he locked me in.

"You okay bud? " I asked.

"Bud? " he asked.

"Well since I'm your mate's best friend, I figured it won't be bad to also be yours, even if you don't like it I don't fucking give two shits. " I said and fell back on my mattress.

"Are you the alpha's mate? " he asked.

"You're just knowing? " I asked.

"No just wanna confirm. " he replied.

I nodded at him for him to know I said yes.

"But too bad he doesn't wants me and rejected me, but I have a plan of my own to quench that pride of his. " I said.

He looked at me confused and tilted his head slightly.

"Well I'm not telling someone Who's close to him, I might be rejected but I ain't no fool. " i said closing my eyes.

"Well I hope one day you forgive him. " he mumbled and I couldn't get it.

"Huh? " i asked.

"Nothing, good night. " he said and left.

"Good night. " i mumbled but mostly to myself.

I won't forgive him, never.

'I kinda agree? ' Ashley said

Oh you must....

________

I my lovelies, I want to thank you all for 55 reads in less than four days, you're all the best.

Just needed to change my story cover a bit as I didn't like the old one, but yet again thanks for all the votes and reads.

Please vote, follow and comment, thanks!

Sassy_Catastrophe

Edited: 05/05/2023