²𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝘾𝙔𝘾𝙇𝙀𝙎²

♡𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘽𝙔 𝙈𝙀♡
Yaay part 2 :) btw I'm making a LOT of changes-
_________________________________________

LORD X'S PERSPECTIVE

I woke up and noticed I was hugging... A pillow? I thought I was holding majin. I got up and went to search for him, until I heard a noise come from his room. It sounded like a... Moan? I don't think much of it and go upstairs to his room.

I put my ear up to the door, making sure it was okay to walk in. That's when I hear the noise again, it was definitely a moan. But from majin? I hear it once again but this time it was my name. I blushed and backed away from the door. I figure majin really did want me last night. I chuckle at the thought and walk into majin's room slowly, and saw that he was masturbating without any clothes on. I blush at the sight but walk into the room fully. "Majin? What are you doing? " I ask with a chuckle. He jumped at the sight of me and hid himself under his bed sheets.

"X! Wh-what are you d-doing in here!? " majin asked me, a flustered mess. I walk up to his bed and sat on the edge. "I came looking for you. But I didn't know you'd be doing this. " I explain to him crawling up to him. He backed up as I got closer. Once majin backed up into the headboard I put my hand on him thigh. He gasped at my touch and tried to move my hand, but I stopped him and kissed his lips. Majin moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck. I felt his hard cock spring up from his blanket that he was under. I pulled away, making majin whimper. I pulled the covers away from his cock and stroked it slowly.

"H-haah!~ L-lord X!~ " majin moaned. I stroke a little faster, causing him to moan a lot louder and his body twitched at my touch. I kissed his neck and left a few hickies. "G-gaah!~ mmph... Oh, I c-can't wait any longer!~ " majin whimpered into my ear, causing me to shiver. I let go of him and lay him down on his back. Majin wrapped his arms around my neck, and we both shared a passionate kiss. To keep his mind off of me railing him a little I rub my hand on his chest. He moaned into the kiss and tightened his grip on me, so I knew he couldn't wait any longer.

I slip myself slowly into his hole, causing him to break from the kiss and scream. "Don't worry, love~ I'll wait. " I whisper into his ear. He nodded and sighed.

MAJIN'S PERSPECTIVE

I sigh. This was actually happening... Lord X is actually doing this with me... We both waited for my signal for him to start moving, sharing a very heated kiss. Moments later I felt the pain go away, which turned into pure pleasure. I felt empty, like I had butterflies in my stomach. Even though my lover literally had his dick inside me. "Uh... I'm r-ready. " I mumbled. Shit. Why did I do that?

"Alright. But tell me if anything hurts. Just in case? " Lord X says. I nodded at his question. And he started to thrust slowly, causing me to let out a moan. I felt a little embarrassed letting Lord X hear me moan. But that feeling went away quickly. "Mmh~ oh, X~ p-please g-go faster!~ " Lord X did as I pleased and went faster. To the point it felt like he was pounding me. "F-fuck!~ damn, I never knew you could feel so g-good~ " I wrap my arms around Lord X's neck and kissed him once again.

He then slowly placed his hand on my cock and stroked it. I moaned louder, making him stroke faster. I couldn't hold back what I was dying to tell him, so I screamed it out in between my moans. "O-oh, X!~ I l-love you- haah!~ so fucking much! Mmmph~"

Lord X then stopped thrusting. He pulled himself out, then shoving himself back inside me. "G-gaahaah!~" Lord X continuously pounded inside my tight hole, making me feel close to my orgasm. "Haah~ you're so fucking tight! " Lord X managed to say through his moans and groans.

LORD X'S PERSPECTIVE ✩

I continued to pound majin while stroking him at a fast pace. I could tell he was close to his orgasm because his eyes rolled back. I kiss his neck, causing him to bite my shoulder really hard. "O-ow, damn! " "aah~ f-fuck, sorry. Hm~" I was a little pissed at that point, so I fucked his as fast as I could, and I bit his shoulder as well. In return.

"Mmm- aahahh!~ Oh, I'm c-close- AAAHAHH!!!~ " majin came all over his chest and mine as well. Not even seconds later I came inside him. "Hmmh~ man, I'm exhausted! " I yawn and collapse next to majin. He cuddles close to me and mumbles, "I love you, X. " And drifts off to sleep. "Love you too, sweetheart~ " I say back, kissing his forehead.

He smiles in his sleep once again and purrs. My new favorite thing about my boyfriend, he can purr. I pull the covers on top of us and drift to sleep as well, thinking about how our love life will be...

THE END
_________________________________________
Yippee this is done :)
I might start to make the rest of my stories like this idk. But anyway I hope you all are doing just as well as I am, and I apologize for not updating anything.