ᰔ Sweet Treat ᰔ

This was requested by sabertooth029
I hope you enjoy lol ^^ y'all like that hot picture of Lord X I found 😎
_________________________________________

"X? Where are you? " I mumbled looking for Lord X. Until I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Looking for me, love?~ " Lord X chuckled.

I felty my face burn, hearing his soothing yet sexy voice. I nodded slowly. Lord X let go of me and turned me around, cupping my face lightly.

"Something wrong? " he asked. I shook my head, knowing damn well I wanted his cock badly. Lord X kissed me softly, as I wrap my arms around his neck.

We pulled away after a while. "Love you, sweetheart~ " Lord X whispered in my ear. "I-I... Love you too- Ah! Wha- " I felt him slowly grinding my leg.

"Why didn't you tell me? " X whispered once again. I was speechless as usual. I didn't know he would figure out what my problem was. "You know what. It doesn't matter anyway. I'll take care of you, dear~"

Lord X brought me to our bedroom and placed me on the bed. He took all of my clothes off, without hesitation. X chuckle to himself at how red my face was. "You look so lovely, my dear~ " X smiled, starting to lift me up to his throbbing cock.

I enjoyed watching it twitch at the slightest touch of my skin. I whimper softly, just to set the mood a little bit. X smirked then slammed himself into my entrance. "Gaah!~ " I scream in pleasure. He pumped in and out of me non stop, stroking me in the process.

"Mmmh!~ fuck- YES!!~ F-FASTER!~ " "come on, babe. We just started- " I cut him off by squeezing my legs around his waist. We went on and on. Continuously moaning, arguing a little, and enjoying ourselves.

After thirty minutes we both came together. "Wow~ we should do this more often. " I laugh. "Yeah, no. How about a movie? " Lord X said with a yawn, exhausted as hell. I was too, but it didn't stop me from teasing my boyfriend.

A few minutes into the movie Lord X looked at me. "Oh, I see a little bit of- you know what. " I was confused until he layed me down and licked my chest. I laughed in the process, enjoying every bit of it. He got up and kissed my cheek. "Love you~ " he smiled. "Love you, too... "

THE END
_________________________________________
So like I didn't know what to do sooo- anyway ur welcome :)
And btw merry Christmas ^^