☁︎ Fatal Yet Lovable ☁︎

This was requested by IshimaruPancakes enjoy lol ^^
_________________________________________

LORD X'S PERSPECTIVE

"Oh. Well damn. " I sighed and felt it sprinkling as fatal and I were walking around the park. "Well, I'm assuming we leave? " fatal said to me. "Yeah." I nodded and we went to my house.

☁︎

We watched the rain pour outside my window in silence. This gave me time to think about our relationship. Fatal and I are really close, as to what everyone else says. Fleetway jokes about us being together. Which sometimes I don't mind.

☁︎

Fatal broke the silent in my living room asking if I thought much about fleetway's jokes. I shook my head, lying. Is he reading my mind...? "You're lying. " the black and red hedgehog mumbled. He definitely is. "Okay, so what if I am? " I say back.

☁︎

He stayed silent and turned his head back to the window. I felt bad and put my hand on his shoulder. "Look, I want to know why you've been so stressed lately. That's all. " I utter to him. Still nothing. I sigh and cup his cheeks, turning his head toward mine.

☁︎

"Just tell me... " he sighed, blushing madly. "I... I've sometimes felt jealous when you're around the others... " he said. I chuckle. He's so lovable in so many ways. And I told him that, making his whole face a dark red.

☁︎

"Thanks, X. " Fatal kissed my lips lightly. I smile and kiss back. We pull away and cuddled. Watching the rain drip down the dark window.

THE END
_________________________________________
Srry this was a little short. I ran out of ideas- anyway you're welcome :)
Btw should I make a Christmas Special? :O