Crab Cereal

'Just another day at the Agents' Household...' Oliver thought

Goodness, he was wrong.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU EAT ALL THE CRAB CEREAL?!"

"BECAUSE IT'S FOOD?! AND I LIVE HERE TOO Y'KNOW"

The two Octolings looked nervously at each other. They had just woken up peacefully and were getting ready for a normal day. Then, Captain 3 and Agent 4 got into an arguement.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN EAT ALL THE CRAB CEREAL! THAT'S MY BREAKFAST!"

"THE WHY CAN'T YOU EAT ANYTHING ELSE?! THERE'S A BUNCH OF OPTIONS IN THIS HOUSE!!"

"I HAVE DUTY EARLY IN THE MORNING, SKYE! YOU KNOW THAT!"

"SO?!"

"CEREAL'S THE QUICKEST BREAKFAST I CAN EAT. WHY DID YOU FINISH IT?!"

"WELL BECAUSE I HAVE GRIZZCO SHIFTS AND I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE"

"Skye, you're working for a wooden bear."

"AT LEAST I HAVE A REAL JOB YOU'RE IN YOUR 20s AND STILL WORK IN THAT HOLE GET A REAL JOB PLEASE"

"Believe me, I've tried."

Agent 4 snickered, which caused Agent 3 to glare at her.

"Hey, everyone! What's-" Nookie started, but quickly shut up after seeing Agent 4 and 3 glaring at each other.

"Skye, I have DUTY early in the MORNING, which is why I eat CEREAL. YOU JUST WORK FOR A DAMN BEAR." Agent 3 stated

"SO WHAT IF HE'S A WOODEN BEAR?" Agent 4 shot back "I prefer working at Grizzco than doing missions to be honest."

"Then why don't you quit the New Squidbeak Splatoon?"

"BECAUSE I LIKE IT HERE?!"

Nookie carefully approached Astrid and Oliver "Why are they fighting?" She asked

"Skye finished all of Capn's cereal..." Oliver answered. Sweat-dropping, the trio looked at the two fighting Inklings.

Agent 3 sighed. This entire argument was useless, he figured.

"Okay, okay... can you do me a favor?"

Agent 4 was taken aback by Agent 3's sudden calm tone.

"...Depends. What is it?"

"Get me more cereal. Please."

Agent 4 looked at Agent 3.

"Okay." She replied. "Is it alright if I bring it at night?"

Agent 3 sighed. "That's alright, I guess..."

Agent 4 grinned. "Good! Then I'll see you later. Bye!!!" She was gone before anyone could reply.

Agent 3 sighed for the fifth time that morning. He trudged back to his room.

Nookie then let out a relieved sigh. "Everything's normal now, right?" She asked, and the Octolings beside her both nodded.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Author here. I thought of doing a one-shot like chapter for my own sake! I will probably keep doing this things ^^

BTW, what do you guys think of Big Run? I'm personally excited about that! Maybe I'll make a Big Run chapter after the Big Run happens, who knows...

Author out!