US History- Bronchitis and the Gay Mask

27th October, 2022

  This one's gonna be hella short, but it's just really funny to me for some reason lol. So in US History class I was really struggling with my chronic bronchitis (not the viral kind lol I promise I'm not making anyone sick) because we had gym outside in the cold weather today. Pretty much everyone in my class was saying that I have c0vid or that I should go to the nurse, even after my teacher said that I wasn't going to make anyone sick, and there's pretty much no reason for me to actually go home. I was also saying I couldn't go home, because I've already missed some school from actually being sick. Eventually though, my friend (imma call her Cole) decided to just get up from her seat and give me some of her mini cough drops. I thought she was gonna just pour some in my hand or something, but she literally just gave me her entire box and walked back to her seat lol.

  On a more positive note, something pretty funny happened. At least in my opinion. So at the table I sit at, there are three other kids, who I'll call Gale, Vale, and Hera. Gale wasn't there today, idk why, but Vale and Hera have a friend that I'll call Spring, and he decided to sit there. At one point, Spring asked Vale and Hera if either of them had a mask, and both said no. I then offered him one of my masks. However, all of my masks are rainbow, and he refused to wear it in true middle-schooler fashion. Vale and Hera decided to make fun of him a little, and tried to get him to wear it. Hera then broke it on accident, and Vale literally fixed it. This carried on for the rest of class, and even resumed when we came back to class from lunch. At one point, either Vale or Hera (can't remember who) threw it at him, and he literally jumped back from it. I then said that neither my bronchitis nor my gay was contagious lol.