The Mistake

This episode is brought to you by sussycontentviewer
(With help from EpicestOfGamers)
"Darwin, that guy keeps following us."

You both look back at a static polygon guy who's giving you both a menacing look.

"Maybe we should call the police."

You both look back at the figure who's directly behind you now.

"Gumball..."

You raise an eyebrow. What is this guy talking about?

"I have no gum on me."

The figure turns towards Darwin.

"Wait, where's Gumball? He's usually with you everywhere you go."

"I have literally never seen you before in my life." Darwin backs away from the figure.

"What do you mean? It's me, ROB! Your and Gumball's arch nemesis?"

"Seriously, who is Gumball?" Darwin asks.

Rob looks dumbfounded.

"You're joking, right?"

Rob looks at you.

"Wait a second... I haven't seen you in Elmore before..."

"I could say the same for you, I don't know about you, but I've been here my entire life."

Rob's expression gets more and more confused.

"What? You really don't know who Gumball is? About Darwin's size, blue cat? Brown sweater and jeans?"

A blue cat rings a bell, but you don't know where from. So does the name Gumball, now that you think about it. Darwin inches towards you and whispers in your ear.

"Y'know, I think we should get away from this guy, I think he may be a bit... crazy..."

Rob's face turns from confused to angry.

"Wait a second... You're that guy! I was enlisted to an organization against you!"

Oh right, you forgot about that thing. You never really knew any of the members besides Banana Joe and that old fart. Guess they all really were whackjobs.

"I think I understand now... You took Gumball's place! You somehow erased all proof of him ever existing! I always found him annoying, but because he was stupid and oblivious. You're just evil. Not the type of the evil I'm supposed to be, I actually had an origin story and all that, but at least I wasn't psychopathic. You don't feel any remorse for anything you ever do. Gumball did."

Fuck man, this again? Didn't you have a redemption arc or something?

"I'm not the same folder I once was. I think."