Chapter 18

Justin's POV:

I kick open the doors and rush inside the headquarters, catching everyone's attention.

"Damn Bieber. You got here quick," Leo laughs.

I stop, looking at everyone.

"What the fuck do you guys fuckin' want?! You stupid fucks ruined my dinner with my wife! This better be good!"

Leo laughs, causing others to laugh with him.

"Look at love struck Bieber," someone laughs.

I feel my blood boil inside my being as the rest join in laughter.

I shove my hand in my pocket and clutch my gun, pointing it towards the ceiling and pressing the trigger three times.

The laughter dies down and I can sense the tension in the room.

"Does it look like I'm joking to all you?," I ask between clenched teeth.

No answer, just silence.

I roll my eyes and raise my gun, shooting the ceiling once more.

"I asked you stupid fucks a question!," I snap.

"No sir!," they all chant.

"Justin, chill man. This is important," Leo explains.

"Leo, as much as we've been getting along lately, I'm still considering shooting your ass."

"Hear me out man."

I sigh, shoving my gun into my pocket.

"Chris, Za, and Khalil headed back to Vegas. Something popped up with Chris's family. They told me they'll be back when they can."

I nod my head.

I don't mind when gang members leave over family matters.

He continues.

"Are you aware that there is something in your house that is valuable to all gangs around the country?"

I raise my eyebrow.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"C'mon Bieber, think. You know what I'm talking about."

"Don't you fuckin' think I'd know right off the motherfuckin' bat if I actually knew?!," I shout in frustration.

"Justin, there's a safe in your house that contains confidential information about Aaron."

"Aaron?"

"The guy who killed your mo-"

"I know who he is dickhead. Why the hell would-"

Shit.

I forgot. After Aaron killed my mother, he dropped a paper that was titled "The Five Standards."

These standards were set to help a gang climb their way up to success. You could defeat any gang with that.

Since Aaron was a dumb fuck, he didn't memorize them.

But, I did.

That's why we're so successful.

Attached to that paper was a check for five hundred grand.

I cashed it and that's more than enough money to help improve a gang, along with the five standards.

"Shit."

Melissa's POV:

My eyes shoot open at the sound of glass shattering.