💌🚬Nightmares

- 🚬angst and 💌fluff

Summary: Finney got taken but robin didnt so like finney has nightmares and shit.

Robins pov:

This became a regular thing now, Finney would have nightmares about the incident. I always try my best to calm him, its a horrible thing to go through and i wish i was there to stop the kidnapping from happening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to Finney whimpering and silently sobbing things like "stop...." and "no!.." I pulled him close and started shaking him
"Finney!" I sort of whisper yelled.

Finneys pov:
---------------------

I was in a dark hallway surrounding by black balloons followed by water dripping with a loud echo "hello..? anyone..? Please..." it wasnt worth screaming he didnt like screaming.

I heard loud footsteps behind me causing me to sprint away "HELP!! THE GRABBER!!" screw it I screamed even if i was in an endless hallway. I heard loud thuds behind me and a rev of a van causing me to start sobbing "NO!" I ran into the empty darkness screaming my lungs out looking for any sorce of light or freedom.

I felt my legs wobble, I couldn't run any longer and I just collapsed hugging myself, "please..no.." The grabber got out of the van and hovered over me "naughty boy..." he rasped grabbing me by my collar and smacked me over the face with the belt. I was out cold.

I woke up with a loud scream and flung myself forward "WOAH!- woah calm dowm mi amor you're okay" said a voice pulling me into an embrace "robin..?" I breathlessly sobbed "Yes its me hermoso you're safe here he wont get you hes gone"he whispered wiping away my tears "He got me robin..." I croaked sobbing into his shoulder "sh... sh...shh.. hes gone cariño" Robin hushed to me stroking my curly locks "do you want to talk about it..?" I shook my head as in no Robin nodded and layed me down "sleep hermoso" He uttered while twirling my hair in a calmimg way making me drift off to sleep.

(wowwww that was wow anyways 350 words)