💌💥taking things slow

-💌Fluff and💥heavy make outs..?😭

I am so sorry yall😭😭😭😭

Summary: Finney wants to take things slow

Finneys pov:

I was underneath robin tangled in a heated makeout session,
we parted for air as he moved down to my neck causing me to whimper and whine "robin..." I sighed out gribbing onto his hair
"you're so pretty finn" he rasped his hot breath scanning my neck
He went back to kissing my neck causing very visible hickeys that our friends are probably gonna point out later.

He trailed his finger along my neck and smirked "have fun explaining this to your sister" he said grinning "shut up robin" I giggled and slapped his arm, he pretending to be hurt and fell dramatically causing me to start laughing along with him.

He pulled me down with him and flipped us over so hes ontop of me once again "god you're  so beautiful amor" he said letting his hand travel all around my body. (omd this is making me cringe sm😭😭😭)

"robin can we take things slow?" I asked well yeah i was enjoying this but its abit too soon "of course hermoso" robin said getting off of me and kissing my hand "wanna cuddle" i nodded my head and crawled onto his lap.

Robin lied back and gave me small head kisses "I love you robin" I mumbled "I love you too hermoso" he hummed tangling his fingers with my hair, I love it when he done that it made me really sleepy and it was very comforting.

I cuddled more into Robin enjoying this moment "you're so perfect amor" I smiled at his comment and pulled him into a passionate kiss "I love you so much robin" I whispered and layed my head down onto his chest.

I finally drifted off to sleep with him following a thew minutes aftet