💌 christmas🎄

-💌Fluff + brance👍

Summary: idk they do cool and funny stuff at christmas

Finney pov:
-------------

'bruce I swear to god HELP ME DECORATE THIS CHRISTMAS TREE.' I yell wobbling on the mini ladder holding me up allowing me to place ornaments on the spikey tree 'hmm nah.' I heard him call back 'whatever.' I tut to myself 'watch out santas watching.' vance said snickering.
------------------------

'wow you did an alright job.' Bruce spoke looking at the tree and then me 'yeah considering I had no help.' I glared, 'santas watchingggg..' vance cooed from the kitchen causing robin to snicker 'soo what did yall get me.' robin asked walking into the living room 'were obviously not gonna tell you.' bruce replied 'one hint..?' robin whined 'NO!' me and bruce yelled very on sync if you ask me.

3rd person pov:
-------------------------

Finney was now in the kitchen with bruce baking some christmas cookies 'your doing it wrong!' finney yelled 'how the hell do you crack an egg wrong!' bruce clapped back while robin and vance were laughing at the boys banter 'not even my sister would be that stupid!' finney tutted 'I will hit you finn' bruce snapped causing the other boys in the living room to wail of laughter.

-----------

Finney grabbed some mittens and opened up the oven causing alot of smoke to fly into his face making bruce start laughing hysterically. Finney placed the burning hot tray onto the counter and closed up the oven 'go get the uh cookie decoration things.' finney said to bruce but not making eye contact 'its called icing finn.' bruce spoke grinning and leaving to get all the stuff.

'yo robin what movie should we watch.' vance said sitting down on the couch 'man I dont know put on the grinch or something.' robin replied 'the grinch is gay.' there was a pause between them 'like you.'

'what cookie are you making?' finney asked bruce 'a santa one' bruce said smiling down at his very deformed santa covered In sprinkles 'your so basic.' finney replied rolling his eyes 'yeah? Well what one are you making.' finney stayed silent.

Finney and bruce finnished icing the cookies and layed them out on the plate 'COOKIES ARE DONE!!' bruce screeched from th kitchen 'calm down mate.' finney said covering his ears.

Robin chewed on a deformed christmas tree cookie while vance had a