꒱.✧ 花 ;; a date to remember

❝ 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂

❝ 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. ❞

◇◇◇

◇◇◇

"Ah, so you were going on a gathering." You confirmed the question that the doctor had asked. You were rather nervous, your heart was racing so quickly that you could hear it in your chest, making the loudest thump it can ever make. Almost as if it was screaming 'hey, I really like you!' whenever you caught yourself staring too long at the Yosano's beauty. Dear heavens had you known that the gods have created such creation, you would immediately grab them without everyone looking at it. It was an impure desire. However, oddly enough it felt normal.

"I feel like the dress you pick yesterday doesn't suit you." You heard her comment. It made you confused and suddenly conscious about what she thinks about you. Perhaps she didn't find you attractive?

Unbeknownst to you, Yosano was watching your face visibly averting her eye. It was easy for her to notice you had become nervous when she made that remark. The doctor suddenly felt an uncomfortable feeling inside her chest. Did she just feel conscious about what she said? She was never the type to think about how other people view of her. Hell, she would be cackling like a madman if someone even pointed at her and yelled 'monster!'

"Please, rest easy." You snapped back to turn your gaze to the doctor who was facing you directly. You could feel very warm under her eyes. "I didn't say you were unattractive."

Oh. Thank God for that. You felt the air smoothly run down to your lungs after you breathed out in relief.

Yosano strictly informed you that you look beautiful in every dress she had in mind. It was just that she wanted you to stand out at that party. You feel like her reasoning was off but you offered that she would show you what dress she has in mind for you to be stunning in the upcoming gathering. Meanwhile, Yosano would never be able to admit - though what she reasoned with you was true - she wanted to spend her time dressing you up. It was a great opportunity for her after all. The agency was filled with working men. She couldn't find the fun she was looking for.