꒱.✧ 茨 ;; emergency, emergency

❝𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄

❝𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄.❞

◇◇◇

◇◇◇

"Cheers!" You watch the crowd lift their arms up in the air, each with their own wine glass. Your eyes keep staring at their faces. One after another, you feel uncomfortable by the sight of their joyous expression dancing in their faces. Still, you remained composed. Like your mother would want you to do.

"[Surname]-san?" you turned over your head to see a pair of lovable eyes, a gentleman whose face expressed such a marvelous look. You greeted back in politeness as you hang your head low - almost as the same as nodding - and felt like you needed to show him a pretty smile to mirror his mood. "They weren't joking when they said you were beautiful!"

It was almost an innocent compliment if it weren't for you to notice his eyes gleaming in a malicious intent causing you to step back without you knowing. It made you terrified. His eyes seemed to be mocking you when you realized he was looking at you from head to toe. Though he was smiling on the surface, you could tell how he moved his lips when he talked and your bones ran cold to the core when he licks lips as he gazed at you. You shivered.

"My lips are getting dry. I apologize for that." He makes up an excuse but it did not make you safe. He offered that the two of you would talk outside the balcony as the crowd was getting loud. He dislikes the noise, he says, laughing softly as he rubs his nape, painting a ridiculous shy guy as himself. You declined in which he was taken back.

"I'm sorry?"

"You heard me." You firmly stood in your decision. "I prefer staying indoors."

The pretty man looks at you, still shocked to see someone rejected them. He felt embarrassed but ultimately he felt frustrated at you. Why can't you see him making his own way to own you?

He quickly regained his composure. Stayed silent for seconds while glaring deeply in your eyes. He didn't say anything back but his hands snake your body, palms touch both of your shoulders as it slides down to your dress until he finds your waist amd snatched it towards his,hugging your figure at once and pushing you back all the way to the veranda. You squirm, nearly calling for help until he kisses you with his tongue to silence you. His actions revolted you.

They say, your first kiss would be memorable like how you taste your favorite food for the first time and will make you crave for more while announcing it as your favorite. It was a talk between almost all girls your age, always talking about how butterflies would multiply inside their chests and cheeks would heat. To you, it wasn't like that.

It was disgusting. The bitter taste of wine had invaded your senses, intoxicating you in the worst case possible. What you have in your chest was a raging heart, angrily shaking behind your rib cages as it yells how they hate it. But they were right about the cheeks. However, unlike their's, yours was heated by your own hot tears streaming down from the corner of your eyes. You are crying about the thought that now, you are no longer pure. Defiled by this beast without your consent. No matter how much you fight back, his broad figure could always find a way to make his way to your neck, showering it with cold kisses.

You felt your back hit a dead end as you realized he bought you outside like he wanted you to. The devil with a pretty face stopped, his lips twisted into a mocking smile, he said - with only his mouth moving - See? You like it. - the words hit your head like a nail in the wood. Your heart quiets down. The word he spoke to you are spells to numb you out and it worked.

"[First Name]?" the only voice who managed to snap you out was your mother. You quickly turned your head to her, a wave of overwhelming relief was visible to your face, you never dared to hide them from your mother. In fact, you wanted her to notice. You broke away from the arms of the devil and greeted death with a warm welcome thinking it would save you from the hell you've been in. Your mother caught you in her arms, confused she was, she asked what happened.

Before you could share your experience with her, the pretty man sweetly induced one of his spells. "Auntie, I see you have been well. [First Name] and I had a wonderful talk. I apologize for such a scene you have to see." Your skin went pale from his words, eyes darted at the beast whose smile never left his act.

"Ah, is that so? Wonderful! I was getting worried about how she-"

"Mother, can we talk?" Your words fail to give off a confident look as it stutters just as your hands tremble at the sight of your mother whose eyes went dark at your manners. You inaudibly gasped, feet frozen in place and as much as you want to thaw it out, you never find the courage to run away from them. You could only look down to the ground. Painstakingly slow. Each move you make makes your soul drained.

"I apologize for my daughter's manner, Mr. Komadori. I hope it won't change anything in your relationship with her." Words are coated with too much sugar. It made your stomach roar and demanded you to vomit the cold that had been accumulating inside. So this was the man your mother had tied you to since your family fell into a great debt.

"[First Name], apologize to him." your mother demanded. She has her eyes peeking to your soul, silencing you. You could not believe how she was turning a blind eye away from what she had witnessed. All for the sake of relationship and, a realization finally hit you hard, how your mother hates you to her core. You look like your father. It didn't help when she was reminded how dumb she was to marry him off thinking her life would be a success.

"....I'm sorry." it was an empty word yet you did your part and scurry away from them once you finally find the remaining strength in your legs. You keep wiping your tears off your face but they seem never ending. There is a fire living inside your chest, burning the depths of your throat which causes you to choke into sob. As you make your distance far from the venue, you just feel how much power you spent dragging your weak legs from all that running until it finally gave up on you, causing you to hit the ground with your knees. Luckily, your dress - oh, the gorgeous dress that the doctor had picked for you - saved you from scraping your skin. There you cried wholeheartedly.

Your hands, shaking from fear, had managed to fish your phone out from your designer purse, dialing the number that you pray will give you the most comfort you will ever need. It was only a few seconds, but for you, it took ages. The phone notified you that the number you dialed is now reaching them, ringing a few before the recipient finally answered.

"Hello?" Your heart melts upon hearing Yosano's voice but it also gives you the most excruciating pain to your heart as it reminds you how corrupted you are now. You cried again, audibly for the doctor to hear, her voice went into a full-blown concern, asking you for what happened. But you keep crying, unable to relay the story in a stable manner.

"I'm sorry, Yosano-san!" You wept as your voice cracked. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to! You are the only one I could ever think of right now. I didn't want to call you just to see - no... actually, p-please don't mind me..." You hung up, terrified as you suddenly realized she'll see you in this kind of state. Dirty. Impure. Something that you think she hates. You imagined her face would morphed into something that even you are scared to paint, she would be disgusted when you tell her the truth.

So, you resorted to not telling her. You cannot bear to see her see you. Not in this state...

The night grew cold and you embraced yourself in the corner of the garden, completely hiding away from the joyous voices that you can hear even from afar. You closed your eyes, wishing this day would be nothing but a nightmare you can wake yourself up.