TWO

"WHAT YOU PLAYIN AT?"    Mr bell asked after stepping out of the assembly , with the pure reasoning of talking to alyssa

Mr bell asked after stepping out of the assembly , with the pure reasoning of talking to alyssa. Mr Bell had been her teacher since year 7, he watched her behaviour get worse but he never managed to find out why. Alyssa stayed silent in response to his question, looking anywhere but where he was.

"Come on, lyssa. this is your last year of school, you cant be doing this again." Mr bell shook his head. Alyssa let out a breath as she looked up at him, pleading. "Are ya gonna call me mum ?" she asked. Her voice was quiet, less confident. which only confused Mr Bell.

"I mean technically i should, but you can just spend the rest of the day in isolation, alright ?" he said softly. Alyssa nodded and pushed herself off of the wall she was leaning on, making her way down the hallway. "Thanks sir, youve always been a great teacher. " She said softly, before disappearing around the corner.

Alyssa huffed as she fiddled with her pen, it was almost lunch and she was extremely hungry. She didnt even know the teacher who was doing isolation. she needed something, anything, she was just so bored.

"Can Alyssa Brookes please report to Mrs Carters office immediately."

that was not what she meant. she sighed as she grabbed her bag, awkwardly smiling at the the teacher in isolation before leaving. On the walk to mrs carters office, she couldnt help but wonder what it was about. shed already spoken to Mr Bell about her outburst in assembly, so what could Mrs carter want with her?

She pulled open the door to the womens office, sending a smile towards Mr Bell. "So miss, needed to see me?" she asked while sitting in the chair opposite her head teacher. Mrs carter smiled back before starting the conversation.

"Well, Alyssa. We need your behavior sorted. I mean, you havent even been here a day and we already have you sat in isolation with jordan wilson." so thats who that other kid was. "We know you arent a bad kid, Alyssa. But we need to see it, We cant have you causing ruckus and we especially dont want any fights like last year."

Ah, last year. Alyssa had gotten in a total of twenty three fights in year 12. she was having a rough time with her mum and needed something to take the anger out on. She was even angry enough to the point she slapped a teacher across the face.

"Alyssa if this behavior continues, im going to have to call your mother." Mrs carter said softly. Alyssa sucked in a breath while pinching the bridge of her nose tightly. "Alright i get it, ill tone it down alright? can i go?" Alyssa asked hastily, not wanting to spend anymore time on this stupid conversation.

"Yes, you may go. Return to your lessons as normal." The minute alyssa heard that she was up and out of her chair, making her way towards the door. "Oh and alyssa, if you need anything, you can always come speak to me and Mr Bell." and with that, alyssa was out of the door. She walked down a couple of corridors, replaying the conversation in her head. She was so focused on mrs carters words that she walked straight into someone's chest.

"watch where ya goin !" she shouted as she looked up. only to laugh while running her tongue across her teeth. "Cori wilson, your brothers in isolation you know." she smirked. Cori raised a brow. "Thought you didnt know my brother." he said while walking with the girl. "I didnt until Mrs carter mentioned it, what did he do to get in isolation?" she asked .

Cori groaned. "Put up a racist banner." he sighed. Alyssa gave him a judging look, rolling her eyes. "You need to talk to 'im about that, that aint right." she explained, pointing a finger at the older wilson brother. He smirked and chuckled. "Not right? didnt think of that when you slept with your cousins boyfriend, did ya?"

Cori was referencing year ten. Alyssa had slept with cori after a party only to find out from her cousin that he was her boyfriend. Her cousin had went absolutely ballistic when she found out and til this day they still hadnt spoken. "It were an accident, i didnt know yous were datin or nothing." alyssa defended herself, halting to a stop when she heard the bell ring. "You coming to the six form lounge?" cori asked, looking down at the girl with a hopeful look. "I cant say no, can i ?"

( 3:16 PM )