SIX

"I MEAN CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ?"   alyssa asked , stuffing her hands into her coat pocket

alyssa asked , stuffing her hands into her coat pocket. she was currently walking back from the cinema with riz, going on quite a long rant.

"its not even the fact its missy, its just, i-" she didnt know what to say, placing a hand on her forehead out of stress. riz stopped in his tracks, the girl turning to face him. "you miss him, dont ya?" he asked. he stared right into the girls confused eyes, her only blinking at him.

she stammered slightly and then laughed, shaking her head. "I cant miss him riz, he treated me like shit. 'ow am i meant to miss that?" she laughed. riz followed, running a hand through his hair. "you sure ya dont miss him?" he double checked, teasing her slightly.

"seriously, riz. he threw me out like i was a piece of rubbish. i wish i had listened to my friends, maybe i wouldve saved the hurt, and the relationship with my cousin." alyssa sighed. she frowned as she thought back to the broken bond between her and her cousin, it was special, they were bestfriends. and cori wilson is why that broke apart.

"cmere." riz said, holding his arms open. the girl hesitated slightly before walking up to him, wrapping her arms around him. his hand stroked the top of her head as he sighed, moving back to hold her shoulders. "Cori is a windup, dont let 'im get in your head, he'll never experience a girl like you cause he dont deserve it, alright? he doesnt treat you right." riz said. Alyssa was shocked, staring at him in disbelief. "well what should i be treated like?" she asked, chuckling slightly.

"i'll show ya." he said, before grabbing the girls face and pulling her into a kiss. alyssas eyes widened at the realisation of what was going on. does she kiss back? i mean it wouldnt be a terrible idea. riz is a good lad, right? was all that was running through her head.

she gently wrapped her arms around riz's shoulders, her fingers lacing in his hair as she kissed him back. okay maybe kissing back was a good idea. maybe something good could come out of this.

Alyssa was sat in science, a big smile on her face as she leaned on riz. It felt nice to know he didnt have some other girl he was fooling around with. Maybe riz was the guy she had needed all along and she was just blind to it. "Riz can you help me-" "Oi!" and she was interrupted. by none other than cori wilson.

cori glared at the girl before turning his attention back to riz, holding his phone out. "give me ya sisters number will you?" cori asked. Alyssa puffed out her cheeks, she was not getting involved. she decided to just tune them out and do her work.

"did ya actually give it him?" she asked, turning to riz. riz smirked down at her and chuckled, leaning down to her ear and whispering his plan into it. A massive grin spread across her face as she smacked his head. "you cheeky git, i cant believe you." she shook her head, but the smile still remained. she wouldnt wish it on anyone but cori deserved it, the way he treats girls, he should know what it feels like to get played.

at lunch , alyssa was sat with riz , trying to silently laugh at some of the messages cori was sending. "i never used to get good morning messages." she pouted with a snicker. riz laughed and ruffled her hair "i'll send you good morning messages." "ew, cheesy." alyssa huffed as she shoved her hand in his face.

the two hadnt really spoken about where they stood. they werent dating but everyone was pretty aware they had something going on. even his dad and sister, but they seemed pretty supportive. all alyssa could do is wait for riz to pop the question .

but the more she thought about it . about if it would work out, about the kiss, about him asking her to be his girlfriend. all the brunette could muster up in her brain was ;

was he even going to ask her ?

( 9:23 PM )