THREE

ALYSSA WAS NOW HAPPILY SITTING IN THE SIX FORM LOUNGE        , her legs strung across coris as she played some stupid game on her phone

       , her legs strung across coris as she played some stupid game on her phone. She was sat with the rest of coris friends. Jake, Dan, Luke and some others. It seemed calm, Too calm.

"Seriously whats so good about in 'ere." Alyssa recognised that voice from anywhere. she quickly sat up and waved at missy, doing a quick handshake with her. "Got a coffee machine which is impressive n everything but its still school." she continued .

Alyssa raised a brow as she looked at cori. "whats she playin at?" he asked , earning a shrug from alyssa who had practically no clue.

"I'm your age dont worry, just gotta be dead to make it passed your exams and that." missy said while raising a hand towards a group of girls. Girls who a certain brunette realised consisted of riz's sister. Alyssa shot a smile at alya who smiled back, then they both looked back at missy.

"Its not her fault, shes in our year really, she just needs to retake." nasserine chimed in and explained. Oh something was definitely going down. "Thank you nasserine, dead sweet." missy smiled while giving her a kiss on the cheek. Alyssa was expecting it to end there but of course cori just had to open his big gob.

"Missy booth, good to see you in uniform for another year." Alyssa fake gagged earning a laugh and fist bump from riz. The way he spoke to girls made alyssa sick. She was so focused on chuckling over her small gesture that she missed missys reply to him.

"Really? still trying it with missy booth." Alyssa laughed, shaking her head. It was nothing against missy, more against cori. "What can i say? ladies love me." he shrugged.

"Just a bitch then ?" was all alyssa heard next, her eyes widening as she looked at riz. That was directed to his sister, how lovely. Alyssa watched as missy stormed out , letting out a harsh sigh as leant her head back. She knew she was right about this school, all it would be was drama.

"Sorry cori, ill be back in a sec." Alyssa apologised, standing up and chasing after missy. She found her in an empty hallway, looking quite upset. I mean, no shock there. "Hey, missy. you alright, love?" alyssa asked, wrapping an arm around the girl. Missy sighed as she shook her head. The two girls were never close but alyssa had helped hayley back in year eight with some stuff and missy was forever grateful for that. she respected alyssa. "Im fine, its just the way she treats me innit? acting like im nothin, like im dirt !" missy exclaimed, throwing a hand up. Alyssa nodded in agreement "Yeah ive been there. Listen, just maybe speak to her? I cant say alot because i dont know you that well but, you two seem close, dont throw that away." Alyssa said, patting missys shoulder before wishing her goodbye .

The rest of alyssas day was mainly spent with riz or cori, alternating between the two since they werent really that fond of eachother. but now she was in science sat straight in the middle of them. Riz was constantly kicking her leg and cori wouldnt stop leaning over and trying to copy her work. Could she not have one moment of calmness.

"oh will you two quit it !?" she snapped, placing her hands down quite harshly on the desk. The two males chuckled slightly, mumbling some 'sorry's and 'alright moody's. Alyssa groaned and ran a hand through her hair, looking back down at her book and trying to focus on her work. 15 minutes passed in silence, it was lovely.

"You wanna come round tonight?" Riz asked, once again catching the attention of the female brunette. She nodded yes, not seeing much of it, but apparently cori did. "You goin round his? What, you datin?" he asked. being nosy as usual. Both riz and alyssa looked confused. "What ?" they asked.

"Well usually when a lad invites a girl over its to get in her pants, if ya know what i mean. plus no shock there from little miss boyfriend stealer." cori teased, that cocky smirk sat on his face.

"Unbelievable ! you sexist little prick, what? am i not allowed a friend?" Alyssa shouted, getting up out of her chair. Cori was shut up, not saying a word. "God you 'avent changed a bit, still act like a dog, its disgusting !" she screamed, grabbing her bag and leaving the classroom.

"it were only a joke!" she heard cori shout, but she ignored him walking straight towards the front office. She was beyond shocked that hed even say something like that, it was absolutely disgusting. It was objectifying. She stormed into main reception, making her way straight towards the front entrance.

"And where do you think youre going?"

( 3:55 PM )